Chapter 42

"Fvck! Take your freaking hand away from me, you fvcking filthy whore!"

"Oh c'mon! I know you like it! Don't resist!"

Annoyed, angry, and drunk Hades made a disgusted grimace as he threw a glare at Lia who's smirking at him and trying to cling onto his body. He cursed and for the nth time, he slapped the girl's hand away from his arm again.

"Damn it! I fvcking don't want a ho! Stay away from me, bitch! I have girlfriend!" he shouted again and pointed a finger at the door of the VIP room he was. He don't know how the girl knew he was there and how he enetered.

"Get out before I fvcking kill you!" he shouted on top of his lungs, which he immediately regretted becayse he suddenly felt dizzy, his head ached and his eyes became somewhat blurry.

Lia laughed seductively and suddenly straddled on the hacker's muscular thighs and wrapped her filthy arms around his neck.

"She won't find about it! Stop resisting, Hades, I know you want this," she whispered. She smirked and started to move over him but just after a second, she was pushed and thrown towards the wall at their left side.

Her back met the hard and cold wall, almost breaking her back bown. The poor girl almost cried because of pain.

She didn't expect that. She didn't expect the hacker to throw her like a trash. No man did that to her!

"Damn you, Lia. I told you I have girlfriend! Stay away from me before I fvcking kill you!" Hades shouted angrily before he grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank it as if it was a water.

"Bitch," he mumbled before he pulled himself up. He looked at Lia again and he laughed when he saw her trying hard to stand up while massaging her back. He mercilessly threw the bottle of liquor at her and it hit her left shoulder, causing it to bleed.

"I'm no Louie. Seduce that fvckboy, not me. Slut," he spat and was about to turn around but he couldn't because someone smacked the back of his head.

"I'm not fvckboy anymore!"

"Louiesa? Damn! How did you find me?"

He turned around and he was surprised when he saw his boss, the fighter and Megan whose head is slightly tilted, eyes looking at Lia who's now groaning with pain.

"Psychotic man who keeps on blaming himself for the death of the woman who took care of him isn't that hard to find, you know. You're always going to nightclubs everytime this day comes!" Louie shouted at him but he ignored the blabbering boy. "It's the first time you came here while trying to hide, though. The fvck? Alinsky is so easy to find! We're lucky that Coldy decided to check here first."

"Lia?"

Everyone's gazes fell onto Megan when she uttered that name with annoyance in her voice, then they averted their gazes to Lia when she chuckled and stood up, ignoring her aching back and bleeding shoulder.

"Yeah? Nice to meet you again, Megan." The girl smirked and took a glimpse of the hacker who's glaring at her, then she looked at the trainee again while biting her lower lip. "Your boyfriend is a good kisser, huh."

Hades' eyes widened when he heard that.

"What the fvck are you saying?!"

Lia just shrugged her shoulders before she walked out of the VIP room and the sharp sound of her heels everytime it meet the tiled floor made the atmosphere heavy.

"Happy celebrating, anyways."

"What the fvck do you mean, you fvcking daughter of a witch?!"