Chapter 29

[Miss Akari, Miss Keira Alcantara is here agai----]

"Kick her out and tell her Kaiden's busy."

[Alright, Miss.]

The yakuza snorted and rolled her eyes as she put her phone down on her table rather harshly, almost breaking the phone.

"When will that bitch stop bothering?! Da---"

Akari stopped when her phone rang again. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the screen to know who's the caller and annoyance invaded her system when she saw that it was the receptionist again. She groaned loudly  and answered the call.

"Wha---"

[M-Miss Akari, M-Mr Ventura i-is here. H-He said he wants t-to talk t-to you.]

"Ventura? You mean Jaxon? Scarlett's right hand?"

[Y-Yes, M-Miss.]

Akari narrowed her eyes. What the fvck is he doing here?! And what the fvck do he wants?!

The yakuza heaved a sigh.

"Let him go here."

[Okay, M-Miss.]

After three minutes, the wooden double door of her office opened with loud thud and revealed the emotionless tall and muscular fighter.

Her right hand, Keiko, on the other hand, pulled herself up from the couch in the lounge area of the office and pointed her pistol to Jaxon who threw a cold glare at her.

"What are you doing here?!" Keiko asked with her threatening voice.

"To talk to her." The fighter averted his gaze to the yakuza who's calmly sitting on her swivel chair while leaning against the backrest and her right elbow on the armrest, her other hand were on the table as the other were playing with her soft black hair that has red highlights.

"What will we talk about, Mr Ventura?"

"Straight to the point. Coldy wants to invite you to her private arena because someone went to her and begged her to do so. She said she wants to play with you inside the ring."

"She? Who?"

"Kaori Sato. Your right hand's twin sister."

Akari laughed loudly and arrogantly.

"That lone delinquent wants to fight with me?!" She laughed more loudly as if the fighter were joking."Fine! Tell her to meet me in the arena! 10 pm sharp!"

Jaxon nodded and took a glimpse of the yakuza's right hand. Keiko slowly lowered her gun and slowly let herself fall on the couch where she was sitting on with worried look over her face.

The fighter then turned around and left the office with his cold aura that could freeze the employees he walked past by and his dark aura scared everyone. The guard in the lobby slightly trembled, too, as he opened the doors for the mafia.

Akari, on the other hand, kept laughing, ignoring her right hand who's quietly sitting on the couch with her head hanging low and a worried aura were surrounding her.

I'm going to kill that bitch!

-----

(10 in the evening)

Everyone in the huge, dark arena kept cheering as the two players this night went inside the ring, wearing same mauve sports bra, black, fitted ripped jeans and black rubber shoes. Every presence in the place were emitting anticipation as their adrenalines are running high, the excited sound coming from their throats were loud enough to make someone, who's not  used to this kind of game, deaf.