Chapter 45

"Ah, fvck! I miss this country!" Louie exclaimed with enthusiasm after they all got out of Scarlett's private airport in Korea.

All of them, well, except Scarlett, enjoyed the coldness of the air and the picturesque scenery right before their eyes.

The huge and tall buildings and their luxurious exteriors, the cherry blossom trees, the passersby and some pets walking with them, the passing cars, the noisy chattering people from shops and in the streets, and since it is past midnight, they could all see the ravishing night lights and some drunk people walking through the streets----all of them were enjoyable to watch but for Scarlett, it's boring.

"Woah, Korean girls!" he added while staring at the teenager girls that are walking past them; some were looking at him and the other boys and almost everyone were staring at Scarlett with their widened and somewhat scared eyes.

"Dwarfie! Look, isn't he the actor in the drama you love to watch?" he uttered and pointed at a huge billboard near them, where he saw the smiling picture of the handsome actor that the doctor is crazy for.

That actor has lots of pictures in Avery's phone and Louie, of course, is jealous and attempted to delete them but he just got a hard punch and tons of curses.

"Yeah! He's my husband! He's so handsome!" The doctor smiled widely while staring at the billboard but it fell when the sniper covered her eyes with his tattoed hand.

"Husband? I'm your husband, bitch, not him! I'll kill him if I see him and I will bury the both of you! I'll kill you, too, if you won't stop calling him your husband!"

"Jerk!" The doctor punched rhe side of his waist and removed his hand, then she stared at the billboard again with huge smile on her lips. "First of all, you aren't my husband yet! Secondly, go! Kill us and bury us in the same coffin! Ah! I cannot wait to hug my oppa forever!"

"Damn you, Dwarfie!"

"Stop this shit because I kill the both of you," Scarlett uttered coldly as she slid her hands in her jean's pockets. "Let's go."

All of them obediently followed her to the parking lot, where a black van were waiting for them.

The sniper and the doctor continued to bicker about the Korean actor as they walked towards the parking lot of the private airport.

The trainee and the hacker just walked quietly, Hades' muscular and tattoed right arm were outstretched across Megan's shoulder, his other hand were inside his pocket while the pilot just walked beside him while chewing a strawberry-flavoured gum, eyes roaming around the place.

Jaxon and Keiko, on the other hand, were also quietly walking beside the hacker and the trainee. The fighter's right arm were wrapped around the Japanese assistant's thin waist and his other hand were inside his leather jacket's pocket. Keiko, on the other hand, were holding her DSLR camera while taking some random photos.

Austin and Keira, on the other hand, were walking ahead of them----right beside the arguing sniper and doctor. The assassin's tattoed hands were slid inside his pockets as the chef's hands were wrapped around his right muscular arm as they both walked quietly.

Meanwhile, Kaiden and Scarlett were walking together in front of everyone, there was a small space between them. The mafia queen remained cold, her almond eyes were still emitting deadly stares as she kept looking straight in front of her.

Kaiden, on the other hand, were looking around the place with huge grin on his lips but that was immediately replaced with sulky pout when he noticed the mafia queen beside him.