Chapter 20

"Dang! Why the fvck do they have to stay here for the fvcking five hours? Hah, I think I lost my whole energy in dealing with that bastard!"

The sniper let out a stressed loud sigh before he let himself fall onto the long black couch where Avery was sitting upon. He laid onto the couch and put his head on the doctor's bare thighs, which caused everyone to look at them suspiciously.

Louie, who were oblivious about the confused stared everyone were giving him, looked up at Avery, who has questioning and threatening look on her face, and gave her a mischievous smirk.

"Massage my hurting temples. Now," he ordered with his strict yet teasing voice as if he was a general officer commanding a soldier.

The doctor creased her forehead more and glared at the sniper whose head is on her thighs. His soft brown-dyed hair were tickling her skin and causing a strange feeling spread across her system. That feeling that it's like there's an electricity invading her body and a butterflies flying in her stomach.

"Why would I do that? And can you take your head away from my thighs?"

She ignored the unidentified feeling rushing through her body as he glared at the smirking sniper.

"Do it, Dwarfie. Now."

"No----"

"What's this shit?"

They both averted their gazes to the mafia queen who is sitting on her black wing chair, face is emotionless as usual, her arms upon the armrests and legs were crossed.

"What's your relationship?"

The two took a glimpse of each other before they loooked at Scarlett again. Louie smirked widely as Avery rolled her eyes and started to massage the sniper's temples rather harshly.

"We're enemies," they said in unison as the others, except Scarlett and Jaxon, snorted and looked at they suspiciously.

Scarlett, on the other hand, roamed her eyes around the lounge room when she noticed that someone's missing.

Where the fvck did that thing go?

Her eyes wandered again, searched for Kaiden but she only found his husky that was sleeping at the first step of the staircase and his spotted cat that was snuggling against the puppy, purring while sleeping, too.

"Where is he?"

"Who?" Hades and Austin, who were playing online games, asked in unison without looking away from their phone's screens as Keira, who also noticed that the love of her life is missing, looked throughout the lounge area and narrowed her eyes when she couldn't see Kaiden.

"The baby. Where is he?"

"Huh?" Hades, who was the one who hid the introvert boy, raised his head and roamed his eyes around and gaped when didn't find him.

He looked at his phone's screen again and cursed when he saw that it's almost six pm.

They all just finished eating lunch---or more like an early dinner and none of them noticed that Kaiden weren't present. They didn't eat with him. He's missing.

After Lorenzo and his arrogant assistant left (after they stayed in Scarlett's villa for five hours and kept talking about nonsense and random things), all of them were stressed because of the mafia boss so no one really noticed Kaiden.

Fvck, don't tell me....?

The hacker's eyes widened in realization as Scarlett threw a cold and somewhat confused look at him.