💞 Chapter 2 💞

Flashback starts......

In huge house sun comes to wake up and at 6.30 an alarm sound wake up a tall man who is sleeping with a smile in his face.

                      (House Of Ak)By waking up he went to bathroom to refresh and get ready with his usual jogging dress and went out of his house

(House Of Ak)
By waking up he went to bathroom to refresh and get ready with his usual jogging dress and went out of his house.He straightly went to the park abd some girls were sightong him but he didn't care about them.

After finishing the jogging he directly went to refresh and comes out and went to wear his office attire to go to office.

At 8.00 he wents to office in his car.after arriving to the office he went inside,some employees smile and greeted him about he keep his face with an stern face and went to his cabin.He started to do his work and that time a girl comes in without knocking the door making him angry more.

Ak-Enna wenum eppo unakku?
Gir-Nee dhaan kalyanam pannikiriya?
Ak-Naan yedhukku onna kalyanam pannanum unnala dhaan naan anda peshaye illama panni vechchi irukken yen veetla.
Gir-Sari naan pamnadhu thappu dhaan adhaan erkanave sorry sollita la aprom enna?
Ak-Nee wenum na waradhukku wenam na pogathukku naan enna rono wa adhu mattum illa ewwalo dhooram wandhirukke enna thedi en un boyfriend wera oruthi ooda poitana enna?
Gir-Kovathula warthaya widadha ashwin.
Ak-Naan onnum kovathula solla illa unmaya dhaan solra Miss.........(name onnu sollunga)
Gir-Naan dhaan thappa unardhu mannipu kettutu wandhutten la.
Ak-Yedhukku wanda naan onna wara sonniya unna.nee appo naan famous illa enkitta kaasu illenu dhaane wera oruthanoda pona eppo naan periya businessman adhu kaasu irukku and enkooda serdutta neeyum famous aagalam nu dhaane thirumba wandhu irukka.

What ak tell was true and she do not know how to answer and without speaking anythinfg she went from their with an angry face.

Here Ak continue his work and he got a call from his mom telling that comes to home.After sayong ok he fimish his work and went his car and drove to his mom's house.After reaching he gets down and try to go inside thats when a girl comes from inside and dash to him and try to touch the flow but before that Ak hold her from her waist stopping from falling down.

Who is that?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue..........