💞 Chapter 11 💞

While she was thinking an idea comes so she quickly went to their room and took her phone and comes to dinning table and sit down.she thought to cook fried rice so she look the video and write the ingredient and the method of cooking fried rice in a notebook which is kept in her bag always.after the video ended she went to kitchen to make the food.

***********************
Ak's ex girlfriend name Riya

In Ak's office he was going through a file then he was disturbed by door opening sound without knocking the door.he knows that who is that fool coming inside without knocking the door.

Ak-Arivu illa idhu yenna un appa vooda company ya door knock pannama vara.
Ri-Naan adhukku waralla unkitta onnu kettutum sollitum pogalamnu dhaan vanda.
Ak-Seekirama sollitu yedatha gaali pannu engalukku neraya wela irukku.
Ri-Unaku kalyanam aacha me.naan irukkummbodhu unnala eppidi kalyanam panna mudiyum.
Ak-Yen mudiyadhu yen nee en pondatiya illa girlfriend aah unkitta kekkurathukku.
Ri-Naan un girlfriend........
Ak-Stop it unna naan thooki pottu romba naal aachi and unakkum enakkum yenda naduvula oru mannum kedayadhu.just get lost.
Ri-Unna naan summa vida maaten and un aruma pondatiyayum vidamatan.
Ak-Eyyyy awalku yedachu pannanum nu nenacha kondruven now just get lost.

Ak shouted to her and hearing it his PA comes inside and saw the scene and just keep quite because there is no things to tallk and it is waste of talking.Riya went from their irritatively and here ak was in anger and he throw the file and went to his house.

**********************

Sk was set the ingredients and starts to cook the food.At that time bell rangs and she get afraid because ak tells her not to open the door other than maid and he will open door with spare key.the bell was ringing continuosly so she off the gas and went near the door ask,

Sk-Yaaru?
Ak-Naan dhaan kadawa thora.

Sk opens to see a different ak with bloodshot eye and his face is with full angry making sk fear and tremble.seeing her trembling ak cools down himself and smile slightly and went inside.sk also lock the door and went to kitchen and started to cook.Ak was angry and he removes the coat and the tie and throw in the balcony and sits on the bed keeping his hands on the head.

After cooking the lunch she sets the food on the table and went to call ak.she slowly open the door and saw ak was sitting in the bed and saw his tie and the coat in balcony.she took it and kept it in the chair and went near him and touch his shoulder slowly with a fear that he might scold hom because his mother already tells about his anger issue.

He looks up at her and smile.she too smile suprisingly because what his mom tell was wrong.

Sk-Sapda varingala.
Ak-Haan waren nee poo.
Sk-Hmm.

She went out and wait until he comes.after sometime he comes and sat in the chair and started to eat.sk was looking at him what might he will tell.

Ak-Yaaru cook panna innaiku?
Sk-Adhu naan dhaan maid akka waralla. Yen nalla illaya?
Ak-Illa nalla irukku adhaan kettem but yen awanga waralla.
Sk-Awangalukku odambu sari illayam nu.
Ak-Ooh eppo waruvanga?
Sk-Theriyala
Ak-Ooh apponawanga wara waraikkum neeye cook pannu.
Sk-Okay

She said it with a smile and his reply makes her happy and after he ate the lunch she sits down and ate.she also felt that it was taste so she continue her eating happily.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats a for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue..........