💞 Chapter 7 💞

In the day of marriage everyone will be happy and the couple will be more happy than anything but in here its opposite to others.tge two souls who were going to marry was not happy but sad.If one of them was happy opposit one will make them sad.that Is what happened in here.

Ak was infront of holy fire doing some rituals said by the priest.After sometimes the priest asked to ak mom to bring the bride to the stage.then she went and comes with sk but her face is not happy or exited to get marry to a person who tells to live with him for 6 months.tgen the priest told both of them to do some rituals.then the priest gave the nuptial thread to ak and he tied the knot.Elders were blessed them and they did some rituals.

Skiping to night......

Its was the time of reception and the whole place is filled with flowers and red rose petals to the path.Ak was wearing purple colour suit and sk was wearing purple colour lehenga matched with jewelleries.then the bride and the groom arrive to the place and went to the stage with holdong their hands but their heart is not allowing to hold each others hand.without any option there have to hold.then skme of girls and some boys dragged ak and sk to dance and they did.

Then their reception also ended and ak,sk and ak mom and ak dad went to their house.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in mext chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue...........