💞 Chapter 19 💞

Both of them comes to home and went inside.Ak tries to speak with her but she is not giving him any chances to speak other than asking excuses from him.

At night Ak saw her reading the story book sitting in the bed.Ak goes near the bed and sit in the bed and started to speak.

Ak-Sivaangi naan unkitta pesanum.
Sk-Enna pesanum adhaan neenga lov.......

Thats it Ak shouted to her like a devil and she jerked for a minute and shocked after knowing the truth.

Ak-Aama aama naan awala love pannen but awa enna just oru timepass maari use panna en na appo enkitta eppo irukkira mari panam peru pugazh onnume kedayadhu naala aana eppo enkitta thirumba wandhu torcher panra en nu theriyuma?en na enkitta appo illada yellame wppk irukkula adhaan.unakku enakku sanda waradhukku dhaan awa unkitta awa yennoda girlfriend nu oru poiya sollitu pona.Edhu dhaan unma podhuma?Aana naan ponnungala yemathi kalyanam pannanum nu enda aasayo kedayadhu.awal panna anda thappuku dhaan naan ennoda walkaila oru ponnayum wara vittadhe kedayadhu.anda naal ku aprom naan college school friends ooda kooda pesawe bayama irundhuchi and naan ellarayum veruthen and awangalayum werukka wechchan.Edhu dhaan unma podhuma.awa wandhu sonna poi kaaga nee romba thappu thappa pesitiye.

He chuckled sadly and drink tge water from the water bottle and try to move but Sk holds his hand and stopped him from moving and asked,

Sk-Appidi ponnungala verukka vekkura alavukku awa ungalukku enna panna?

Ak sighed.

Ak-I was in a traffic .she came running and sat on my car and said don't say anything and she hide in my car.so I didn't say anything I helped her. I drove to office with her.I asked what happened.why she came to my car like that.she said they are some goons chasing her for love his boss.She acted like she don't have any one with her to help .she is crying in my arms. I felt pity for her .so I said I help her she accepted happily .She wants me to act like her boyfriend.so I accepted. We roam around many places.im comfortable with her .I slowly liked her.i learnt that she was also having feelings for me.So I proposed her .she accepted happily.we enjoyed a lot and spend time with each other. When some days she is not spending time with me and avoiding my calls .I didn't take that seriously but one day I went for meeting in hotel .I saw her with someone .she was so close with him. They are hugging and kissing eachother in their private cabin.I was shattered and postponed my meeting and left from there. I called her she didn't attend my call .I hired someone to know about her details of where she is and what is she doing.When he said he is her boyfriend.his name is Vishwa. They were in relationship .and both are in love for more than months sir.

My boiled thinking about her.i straightly went to her house and entered in...the house was mess .so I slowly went to her room.i was totally shattered.i hate her [he roared while telling this tears are flowing from both their eyes].she cheated me . She was warming someone bed .my heart broke into million pieces.I stood there froze .I accidentally hit the vase that shattered in ground like my heart . She shamelessly came covered with towel.What she said I was dead in that place .she came for my money only .she didn't love me .she and his boyfriend planned this for that so called money.That's it I left that place after that I hate her to see her filthy face .

But she came after my marriage with you .na avalukaga onnu contract marriage podale .ellaru andha maridha irupanganu nenachi dha na un kitte kete.But un kude friends anadhu ku appro I want to protect you and take care of you.love ....I don't know Varu ma nu keta terile varadha nu keta adhuku enkitte answer ille .I want some time to understand you and accept you. Adhu varaiku ni en friend and wife um dha andha place na unaku seekram kudupenu nambikai iruku.

What will happen next?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue......