💞 Chapter 21 💞

Double update.....
Enjoy.....

Ashwin called her that vegadha parupu 😂😂..put call in speaker

Ak; hello I'm sweet voice 🤣...

Ri- hello Ashwin enne phone panniruke

Ak; ahh adhu haa office ku vara mudiyuma konjam pesanu

Ri; ni enga kuptalu varuve Ashwin

Akmv; thuuuu ipdi patta jenmatha poi en kanla kattitiye kadavule .

Ri; Ashwin irukiya

Ak; haa iruke seekram va I'm waiting for you byee

He didn't hear her reply

He cuts the call .

Sivaangi was controlling her laugh while speaking ,now she burst into laugh seeing Ashwin reaction 🤣🤣.

Ak; maa sirikadha pathelle epdi pesuranu .cheii avalu Ava munjiyu.

Sk; sari sari kochikadhe .na vanga sonna item vanducha ..

Ak; yes ..indha

He gave her goli ..

Ak; idha vechu epdi ma ..

Sk; wait and watch..

She took goli and mat .she pour golis and put mat on that .and again took oil and pour on Ashwin table beside . little distance of wall .and pour gum on seat and put compass needle under that seat 🤣🤣🤣.
Ashwin was watching her with atmost shock .she is for real 🧐

Ak; maa ,.. maa podhu ma .

Sk; ni summa iru iduve avaluku kammi dha .

Ak; sari ippodhaiku idhu podu Ava vara pora vaa..

That time receptionist called Ashwin and informed him that Riya has come.

He said her to send her to his cabin .Ashwin and sivaangi is waiting for her ...

That time door opened with thud and that person shouting Ashwin name excitedly 🤣🤣🤣.

But she didn't aware of the consequences 😂😂.she put her leg on mat and she was skatting with that mat 🤣🤣🤣🤣... And dash on wall and fall with thud 😂😂😂.

She tried to stand again she fell down with thud again and again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...here Ashwin and sivaangi was laughing like hell ... Both are rolling in floor while laughing 🤣🤣🤣.

Ri; Ashwin please help pannunga auchhh ...amma en idupu 🥺🥺

Ashwin and sivaangi composed themselves and came to her and lifted her and seated her on the gum and needles chair 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Riya was shouting in pain ..she can't stand up in that chair and her back glued to that chair ..her hair are very messy like a raa picchakari 🤣🤣🤣.

Ashwin and sivaangi laughing like hell that time rakshan also came and saw that scene 😂😂😂😂.

He was also laughing with them . sivaangi was falling on Ashwin chest and he stopped his laugh and admiring his devilish angel 😉😉.

Riya trying to stand ..that chair also coming with her 😂😂.she took that chair and walk outside .but office staffs are saw her and laughing their heartout 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Riya ran to lift where Arjun was standing .he came out saw her .he was widened his eyes thinking who made this ...

He entered Ashwin cabin . sivaangi stopped her laugh and interwined her hands with Ashwin and stood fear face.She decided to told him her past .Arjun asked what happened to her who is running like that with chair ...

Ashwin showed him video which is sivaangi hideded in his cabin .Arjun was controlling his laugh ..

He asked whose plan is this ..Ashwin said proudly ..

A; sivaangi 😎

Arjun smile vanished and saw her .Arjun took his phone and said he have a work and decided to leave .

Sivaangi came out and leave a relief sigh...

A; en ma avanuku bayapudra .and loosaye ipdi ooda vitte aana ni en ipdi bayapudra...sollu ma

S; soldre ashwineyy ...

R; unaku naanga iruko ma dairyama sollu ..

Ashwin tighten their hands and assured her ...

What will happen next.
Ok will meet in the past of sivu.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Vote target-120 votes.

Comment yaarume pannave maatinga.panravanga dhaan thirupi thirupi panranga.so comment me if the story is good or bad.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.........