💞 Chapter 14 💞

Sorry for late update 🥺🙏.
Okay vaanga vaanga story kulla polam 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

********************

Ak carried sk to his room and layed her in the bed and call the doctor.after sometime doctor arrived and went to check her and comes to ak,

Ak-Ennachi doctor.
Doc-Onnumilla shumma dhaan and awanga romba bayandhu poirukaanga adhanaala dhaan awanga faint aagi irukku aprom konjam gawanama parthukonga and naan injection pottu irukken awanga innum konja nerathula elundirupanga.
Ak-Ok doctor.

Doctor went from their.Ak went inside the room and sat beside her and carres her hair.

Akmv-Ennachi iwalukku yen srjun a parthadum bayanda?

Her trance were broken by sk's voice calling him.

Sk-Ashwin.
Ak-Sollu ma eppo onnum illa la?
Sk-Namma veetuku polama please?
Ak-Ha polam aana yen nee arjun parthadum bayanda?

Her body again trembles and sweating her badly.seeing her state akcalms her down and did not ask anything.Ak went downstair and his mom saw him and ask shat happen.

Ak-Onnum illa ma just mayangitanga maththa padi onnum illa.
Akmom-Sari pa vaanga sapdalam.
Ak-Illama naanga veetuku kelamburom sivaangi ku veetuku ponumam ma.
Ak mom-Yen da saptu polame?
Sk-Illa ma wenam neenga pack panni thaanga veetuku poi sappudran.
Ak mom-Sari irunga.

Saying so she went to kitchen.by that time arjun entered to the hall.seeing him sk held ak hand tightly and did not seeing him or did not looks up.Ak was confused about her action thought to ask another.Taking the dinner both bid bye and went to home.

As sk entered the house she ran to washroom and stay under the shower and cried her heartout.she close her eye and ger past comes infront of her eyes.

Ak enterd the room and could not fin sk but he hears water sound from bathroom and confirm she is inside.he waited for a long time but sk did nit come or the water sound did not stop.wothout thinking a second he opens the door and saw sk was siting on the floor and crying hugging her knees.he went inside and off the shower and bended and touch her hand and she jerked and stands up and look ak was seeing her with worried face.

Ak-Ennachi sovaangi yen eppidi irukke?
Sk-Onnum illa vaanga veliya polam.
Ak-Illa nee yedho marakkira sollu ennachi?
Sk-Onnum illanu solren la vidunga vaanga sapdalam.
Ak-Sari nee eppo solla vendam onakku eppo thonudho appo sollu.

She nodded and went out and change her dress and arrange the food in the table.After sometime ak comes and both of them had their dinner and went to sleep.but Ak's sleep was far away.without his knowledge he slept after long time.

What happen to Sk in past?
Why she is hidding it from Ak?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue..........