💞 Chapter 34 💞

After rakshan went from his cabin both of them laughed seeing his face and started their works.

Like that Ashwin's and sivaangi's life filled with their romance and teasing to each other and live their a happy life.

In the middle of their happy life there is a biggest happiest day for both lovely couple is sivaangi becomes pregnant and ashwin's caringness become double towards her.

At that time rakshan and sarath propose to sharanya and krithika after telling to ak and sk about their feeling.

Skipping to 6 months...........

Sk was now 6 months pregnant and ak and sk was in rakshan's house because of his marriage.

Sarath married in a simply in a kovil with ak,sk and rakshan with sharanya because he is orpan and he did not like to take it grandly and its the wish of his wife.

Rakshan's house was fully decorated with flowers and colour lights and today is the wedding day.

Ak and sk was in their room in rakshan's house which were given to stay.sk did not like to tell to stylist to make her get ready because of her pregnancy time and she was getting ready by her own with the help of ak.

And like that marriage also come to an end and reception also ended like that.all the guest was gone.ak and sk also went to their house.sk slept in tired without changing the dress and ak remove the jewellaries without disturbing her sleep.like that she gave birth to a baby girl and kept her name as Adhira Ashwin Kumar.

Flashback ends..........

Adh-Appaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ak comes from his own world due to the shout of his daughter with a jerk and saw the mom and daughter duo glaring him......

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Need a happy ending or sad ending 😂😜🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue........