💞 Chapter 24 💞

Sivaangi kept his head on the pillow and moved to her side in the bed and slept.

Next morning both wake up at the same time and sk went to refresh first until that ak slept a bit.after skcomes from the bathroom sk went to fresh up.sk get ready and did her usual morning works and same goes to ak too..

After having their breakfast both went to out to go to office by locking the door.both sat in back seat and car started to move.while going ak said,

Ak-Ma evening namma seekirama veetuku waranum nyabagam paduthidu.
Sk-Yen pa?
Ak-Adhu ennoda friend onnum nalaikku foriegn poran so awan nammala dinner ku wara solli irukkan adhaan.
Sk-Ok.

Sk nodded happily to which ak smile but what ak said was a lie because ak is going to propose sk today evening but he thinks that it should be a suprise for her.both arrive to office and both went in greeting the employees.sk and ak went to their cabins.

Both of them started their works.Ak's door was open without knocking by a man.its none of other than his childhood bestfriend Ak and rakshan.

Pu-Dei mapla
Ak-Dei noodles manda eppo wanda?
Pu-En da aasaya maapla nu kupta adhukku machaan nu koopdama noodled manda nu koopiduriye da.

Pugazh said it with a fake crying face.

Ak-Dei romba nadikkadha da noodle manda.
Pu-Aprom eppidi irukkinga pudhu maapla sir.
Ak-Yedho shumma poitu irukku da.aama unakku eppidi theriyum naan officela nu?
Pu-Adhuva naan airport la irundhu straight aah un veetuku ponen appo amma appa sonnanga nee veetla illa na office la iruppa nu appidiye awanga awangaloda driver ooda dhaan enna anuppinanga enakku theritadha naala so wandhutten.
Ak-Ok da aama enga onnoda anbu pondati?
Pa-Inga irukken na.enna da friend ooda pesiye nammala innum nyabagam waralanu parthen mm parawalla nyabagam wechi irukkinga.
Ak-Unna eppidi marappen.
Pa-Okay aprom unga wife laam intro kudukka maatingala?
Ak-Aiyoo sorry iru wara solren.

Ak called sk by his phone and ask her come with rakshan and sarath.after sometime 3 of them comes in but sk and sarath stood confuse seeing new face and rakshan shouted happily and jump on him.

Rak-Dei pugaluu eppidi irukke?
Pu-Nalla irukken da nee eppidi irukke?
Rak-Adhallam nalla irukken da aprom pavi eppidi irukkinga?
Pa-Nalla irukken rakshan.

While this whole conversation sk and sarath stood their silently and confused.

Ak-Sivaangi ma ivan dhaan en friend pugazh and his wife pavithra.
Sk-Hi anna and akka.
Pu/Pa-Hi da.
Sk-Aana naa iwangala kalyanathula parthadhe illaye.
Ak-Sir romba busy nu wara mudiyadhunu soltanga.
Sk-Ooh ok.

There chitchat for sometime then pavi and pugazh bid bye to all and went to their house.

At evening both ak and sk went little bit early than usual informing rak and sarath that they have invited to a dinner in one of his friends home.

Both reach their house and went inside their house.aftergetting ready both comes down at 6'o clock and went from their house.ak drive the car and tells his guard to not to follow them and they respect their boss and wait.

While going in the road suddently a man jump to their car making ak to put a sudden break and he quickly removed the seat belt and went to see the man and nothing happen to the man.ak help him to stand and the man thank him and ask sorry for jumping suddently.ak said its ok and went and sat and saw the passemger seat that sk was missing and sk's phone was laying on the floor with her purse which made ak panicked and he search her in that road shouting her name and ask some people in the road by showing her photo......................

What happen to sivaangi?
Where did she go and what will happen next.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Keep guessing what might happen to sivaangi until I comes with a new chappy.until them tata bye bye🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.....