💞 Chapter 32 💞

Finally arjun died and ak asked his guards to clean the place and take his body his house and saw sivaangi eating popcorn sitting on the chair.ak shocked and snatched the popcorn packet from her and glare her making her pout,

Sk-En ashwiney adha yedutha kudu naan sapdanum.

Ak-En di naan inga enna pannitu irukke nee anga okandhutu jolly ya popcorn saptu irukke?

Sk-Hehe adhuwa nee adikkiradha parkum podhu movie parthutu irukkira maari oru feel uh adhaan anga irukkira cupboard kitta poi enna irukkunu check panna adhu kulla popcorn packet irundha adha yeduthu sapten.

Ak-Adi paavi.
Sk-Ada kudu ashwineyy.

Sk snatch the packet and started to eat and at middle she feed ak too.

Ak-Ma oru body ok innoru body irukkula va awala onnum panna vendama.

Sk-Yaaru pa?

Ak-Vaa solren.

Ak dragged her towards another room and open the door and sk shocked to see riya,

Sk-Iva yeppidi inga ashwineyy?

Ak-Same dhaan awana thookum bodhu ewalayum thookiten.

Sk-Ooh ok.

Ak-Sivaangi ma oru tholla pochu but ivala Mattu summa vidakudadhu .avana Vida ivadha romba periya thappu panni Iruka .oru ponna irunditu innoru ponnuku kettadhu nenachi Iruka . Soo adhaye ivaluku pannadilama .

Sk-Appro ivaluku namaku enne vidyasam ashwineyy .

Ak-But she deserves more ma .

Sk-Hmm kk you can do what you want 😉

Ak-Thanks my queen 😉

Sivaangi ma na varumbodhu avaluku kannathule 2 palaar palaar nu vittiye adha ippo konjam kude .

She didn't gave any warning she slap her hard and beated her very badly showing her anger on her .whatever she did to her nothing but she cheated her ashwineyy and she try spoil her life with arjun.

Sk-Adhu en ashwineyy ahh cheat pannaduku .endi ungaluku Ella vekkama illaya .neengala love pannivinga adhuve not real love .unga aasai ku oru nalla manasu ullavane depression ku kondu povinga and neenga avanga kastathule kulir kaaivingala .unna na summave vidamate di .en ashwineyy unnala ewalo odanji poitaru teriyuma .aana ni senja thappa kuda unarama innu adigama maana poramboku vela seira .asingama ille .adhane ni ponna irunda dhaane feel pannu va.You are such a slut and bitch .panathukaga yewanuku venalu ...solla vekkadha dii.

Sk-Ashwineyy now it's upon to you .do whatever want with her.na eduvum kekamate iva Ella uyir vaalave thagudhi illadhava.byee riya your not going to rest in peace 😈.

Ak smirked and saw Riya lyed lifelessly .soon some boys came and stood infront of her .

Ak-Ippo teriyun di oru ponne thappa thotta epdi iruku nu.

Sivaangi hugged Ak .he hugged her tightly and saw Riya .

Ak-Boysss he roared

Soon they all touching her badly .riya was shouting them to stop .she was crying like hell.

Sk-Stop ...stop Panna sollu ashwineyy.pleasee

Ak-Stop...he again roared .

Boyss stopped their job and stood in distance.

Ak-Endi katthure .unaku dha aduthava kuda padukuradha pudikume .appro enne ...

Ri-Sorry Ashwin but na en lover sonnadhaale dha panne .enne mannichidu pleasee .I'm not a slut and bitch Ashwin 😭😭😭.
(If it is over board I am sorry 🙏)

Ak-Adha nee seirathukku munnadi yosikkanum and unna naan summa vidawa naan thookinen.

Sk-Ashwineyy namma arjun ku kudutha treatment ye kudukkalam edhu wenam pa.

Ak-Okay,he rurns towards boys and said them to go and ask sk to beat her until she satisfied.

Sk started to beat again until she satisfied.

After she dead ak asked his guards to do the same thing which did to arjun and change their dress because and went to their house.spend sone times and at night both had their dinner and slept in each other embrace happily.

What will happen next.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Thank you all for those who comment in previous chapter to which I asked for 2 heroine characters and for your reply and asked me to continue ❤❤.Thank you so much for 35k readers and 4.39k votes for this story.again thank you so much ❤❤.

With love
Author To be continue........