💞 Chapter 23 💞

Ashwin,sivaangi,rakshan and sarath had their lunch together in the canteen by talking random things.after having their lunch 4 of them went to their respective cabin and did their pending works.All employees are working except one person and that is Ashwin.He releases that he fall for sk and he knows that sk too loves him.So he plans to propose her.

Skipping to evening...

At evening all the employees in tbe office went from their except 4 of them.firstly rakshan went from office informing to ak.sarath,sk and ak was only their.Atlast sk tells to sarath to go.first he said that he cannot go until ak gone.however sk convinced him and tell him to go.without any option he went.after sarath went sk went to ak's cabin and went to the balcony and admires the nature.after spending sometime in balcony she looks at her watch and shock to see the time as 6'o clock.then she went inside and saix to ak,

Sk-Ashwineyy neenga veetuku poga matingala eppidiye nikka dhaan idea va?
Ak-Illa ma waren innum konjam dhaan irukku seekirama mudichitu waren.
Sk-Adha nalaikku wandhu mudikkalam la eppo en awasaram?
Ak-Eppowe mudicha nalaikku konjam free irukkalam and early ya veetuku kelambalam ma adhaan.
Sk-Adhallam wenam waanga polam enakku thookam warudhu.

She said cutely with a grumpy face making ak chuckled and sk glared him to which he stop chuckling.

Sk-Wara mudiyuma mudiyadha?
Ak-Konjam iru ma.
Sk-Neenga unga welaya mudichitu waanga naan auto laye poikuren bye.
Ak-Nillu ma thaniya pogadha naanum waren.

Without listening she went out of the cabin.Ak quickly turn off the lap and run to catch sk.But our kd sk reached the car park and went inside the car instead of catching an auto and going because she knows that when she tells that she will go by auto ak will come.

Ak-Ey auto porandhu soltu car wandhu okkanduruke.
Sk-Appidi sonna thaane neenga waruvinga adhaan 😜😜.

Sk smiled sleepishly making ak smiled and ruffled her hair.both reach the house and went inside and fresh up.Ak wents to cook as sk was tired.after cooking ak calls sk to come and eat.both ate their lunch silently and went to bed to sleep.As previous day without asking permission from sk,ak slept on her lap as sk smiled and careses his hair.After confirming that he slept she slowly keep his head on the pillow and she slept beside him.

What will happen next.
Will he propose him or Is god has another plan.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all dor the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

I think there are few more chappies to end this story 🙏.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.........