💞 Chapter 31 💞

Please read the note in the end of the story 🙏.

*****************

Ak ask the driver to go to the place and the driver nodded.Sk was confused because he is taking her.sk ask where does they going but ak was just silent looking at his phone making sk anger and just irritated by his silence,

Sk-Yov enga dhaan ya porom adha yaachum sollen naan kettute irukke nee anda veena pona phone a parthute ware.

Ak shocked and stood silent making the driver to giggling looking at tgem from the mirror making sk glare him.

Sk-Dei solli tholayen enga porom nu.
Ak-Yedhu dei aah?
Sk-Aama dei da ellame solluwa adhukku melayum solluva oru manushi inga nintu kelvi kettutu irukken nee anda phone ye parthutu wara.
Ak-Enna ma mariyada romba korayidhu?
Sk-Idhu konjam edhukku melayum koraya wechi raada sollu pa enga dhaan porom.
Ak-Ponathukku aprom therinji koyen ma eppo waaya mooditu va noi noi nu pesitu irukkama.

Ak tell the last words for the joke but its hurts her deeply because she already heard this from her school to college time but she did not heard it from ak still but now he tells that make her hurt and her eyes welled up with tears and she move to other side of the window and admires the nature silently.

Ak saw her eyes welled up with tears making him worried and reggret what he said to him.he touch sk's hand and dragged her near him and sk glare him.

Ak-Sorry unna chumma kalaichen ma sorry.
Sk-.............
Ak-Oi pesa maatiya (in his base voice)
Skmv-Aiyoo sarita weakpoint a thodrane no sivu pesadha)
Ak-Oi adhan sorry solten la pesamatiya?
Sk-...............

Suddently she felt a soft thing in her cheeks and then reality hits her and her eyes widden.

Ak-Sorry ma sorry ma sorry ma.........
Sk-Aiyoo podhum manichiten podhuma.
Ak-Ok thank you.

Kissed her cheeks making her smile at him and layed on his shoulder.

Then the place arrived and both gets down and went inside the underground.sk was afraid due to the underground and held ak's hand tightly.after going insjde ak shock to see arjun was tied up in a chair with some blood.she gets fear and held ak's hand tightly than before.

Ak-Hi Mr.Arjun.eppidi irukkinga?
Ar-Yedhukku eppo yenna ippidi katti vechi irukke?
Ak-Ha ha ha sivaangi ma inga paaru sir comedy panran awanukku yedhukku awana eppidi keti vechi irukkenu theriyadam ma.
Sk-Hmm...
Ak-Yen nee silent aah irukke annaiku riya ke appidi punishment kudutha eppo yen bayandhutu irukke?
Ar-Awal yeppome enna partha bayapida dhaan seiyum en na appidi oru periya wela panni irukken awalku.
Ak-Vekkame illama oru ponnoda viruppamum illa thappa nadandadha nee periya award waangina maari pesuriye onakku vekkama illa.
Sk-Awanukku yenga ashwin vekkam maanam laam irukka poodhu awanoda velaye adhu dhaane (said this while smirking looking at arjun)
Ak-Nee yenna solranu puriyala ma aana awan awanoda company la CEO dhaane?
Sk-Aama adhu veliya ewanoda office kulla vara vidama panrathukku kaarame awan seira vela dhaan.chinna chinna kashtathoodu padikkara ponnungala kondu poi padikka vekkiren nu yemarthi poi koduma panran ashwin iwan.

This sudden revelation made ak to shock and he sit in the chair opposite to him with a thud in shock.

Ar-Poi ashwin ewa solrada nambadha ewa poi solra?
Sk-Yaaru naana enkitta proof irukku kattatuma?
Ar-Enna proof?
Sk-Iru....

Sk took her phone a played a video that was record by a man who sk hired for know about him and show the video to ak and arjun too.

Ak-Yenda unna yewwalo nallavan nu nambura ennayum en amma appavayum yemathitu ippidi kevalamana vela panra onna summa viduven nu nenachiya adhu mattum illama en sivu vera kashta paduthina unna enna panren nu paaru.

Saying so he took a iron rod hits him until his last breath and show his all anger and frustration towards him.sk did not stop him because she know that stopping him is a waste of energy and she stayed silent.....

What will happen next.
What will happen to riya now.

Sorry I thought to finish riya's character too but I want time to think sorry.

One important thing can I drag this story for some more chappy If your answer is "Yes" tell me 2 girls character for the partner of our 2 other hero's rakshan and sarath.if you are selecting them from movie actress please tell me the name because I haven't watch too much of movies and if your answer is "No" or no comment I will not drag I will just finish in 2 or 3 chappies.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue......