💞 Chapter 30 💞

Next morning........

Both lovely couples were sleeping by covering with the duvet after a tiring night but there don't know that its already going to be afternoon.

Ak wake up first and his sleeping beauty were sleeping like a baby who hugs her mom while sleeping.he saw the time that its already 12'o clock in afternoon.He slowly moves him from her hold and went to fresh up and went to kitchen to make the lunch.

Sk wakes up from her sleep missing his warm and open the eyes and started to search him.she heard some noise from the kitchen and confirm that he is in the kitchen.she saw the time and shocked and went fresh up and went down to kitchen.

While ak was cooking two hand was wrapped his waist making him smile.without breaking the hug he turn towards her amd smiled and kiss her forehead.

Ak-Happy Birthday my dear wifeyy.
Sk-Thank you thank you.sari innaiku enna special breakfast ku.
Ak-Innaiku breakfast cut aagiruchi eppo lunch time madam.
Sk-Theriyum ellam ungalala dhaan ennoda breakfast uh pochu innaiku.
Ak-Appidiya appo edha nee Ok nu solradhukku munnadi yosichi irukkanum madam.
Sk-Hehe sari sollunga enna panringa?
Ak-Innum saiya aarambikkala ma just ingredients yeduthu wechen,nee sollu enna venum sapda onakku?
Sk-Haan...

Sk thinks in his usual thinking pose keeping her finger in her chin making him chuckle and kissed her cheeks making her blush.after thinking she tells to make mushroom biriyani and he said ok and start to make while sk helps him by cutting onions and garlic.

(Inda recipies laam enakku theriyadhu pa enakku rice um dhaal um thawira wera yedhume cook panna theriyadhu naan cooking la weak uh and I am still a small girl u all know that 😜😉).

Ak-Aama kekka maranduten yenga maid akka 5 months aachu aale kaanom?
Sk-Adhuva awa awangalukku odambu sariyillanu sonnadhum naan inime neenga wara wenam neenga unga udamba parthu koonganu solten adhan awa waralla.
Ak-Ooh ok.

After cooking both arranged the table and starts to eat by speaking random things and teasing towards each other.

After spending sometimes by teasing towards each other suddently akremember about one thing and he smirked mentally and ask sk to get ready.

Ak-Ma seekirama ready aagitu wa oru edathukku poganum.
Sk-Enga ashwineyy?
Ak-Enna namburala?
Sk-Adigama.
Ak-Appo va.

Both get ready and went to the car and sit inside and ask driver take them to the place

What will happen next.
Where were both of going.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.......