💞 Chapter 9 💞

Next morning as usual Ak gets up in morning and shock to see the position of sleeping.Sk was hugging him by his waist.she was sleeping on his chest and his one band is around her waist.A smile appeared in his lips.before sk wake up he slowly wake up without disturbing her.

Akmv-Happada.

Then he wents to fresh up and did his morning works.after sometime later sk woke up and looks at the right side and it was empty.She wents to fresh and did her morning works.then she went to downstair and saw him working in laptop.feeling her gaze on him he turns and saw she was looking a him.after sometime she composed herself and wish him goodmorning.

Ak-Elunditiya?
Sk-Hmm ama thookam pogalla.
Ak-Ooh ok.

Then sk wents counch stands their for a while and then shesaw a swing near the swiming pool and she looks at him

Sk-Anga welila oru swing irukke adhu ungalodadha?
Ak-Illa pakka veetu kolandhayodadhu.
Sk-Huh?
Ak-Pinna ippdi kekkura inda veeta suththi irukkira ellame ennodadhu dhaan.
Sk-Ooh ok appo naan veliya poren.
Ak-Yedhuku?
Sk-Anga oru swing irukkula adhula okkandutu irukka poren pa bye.
Ak-Hmm bye.
Sk-Aama ungalukku office illaya?
Ak-Irukku pogala amma morning a call panni sonnanga poga koodadhu innaiku.
Sk-Ooh ok.

Saying so she went out and sits on the swing near the pool and admired the surrounding.

After a ehile Ak comes out of the house to call her to eat as the breakfast was ready.then she went inside woth him and ate the breakfast and again went out and sat on the swing.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue............