💞 Chapter 8 💞

As they comes home after the reception Ak tells his mom that he wil take sivaangi to his home.but first his mom did not except to send them before their first night but Ak's dad tell her to send them to spend some along time to them.After so many struggles his mom excepts to send them to their house.

After spending sometimes they went to their home.after they went Ak's mom and dad call his maid and some bodyguard to decorate their room to their first night without knowing that night is not going to happen.

Silence filled in their car.Ak tries to speak and know about her past and what does his mom tell to her about him.But after seeing that she is already slept he did not wake up or ask her.after few minutes there arrive and Ak tries to touch and aake up her but she sense that car has stopped and she wake up.

Ak-Veedu wandiruchi yerangunga.
Sk-Hmm.

Then they both get down.sk eyes widen seeing a beautiful hoyse infront of her.Ak slightly smile seeing her face expression but his smile was notice by sk and she thought,

Skmv-Ooh sirikka theriyuma?
Ak-Romba nall sirippa un mindvoice mudinjiduna ulla polama?
Sk-Being in a shock reaction she just nodded and follow him.

While they try to go inside they were stopped by maid and she took aarthi to the couple and send them inside.they straightly went to their room but sk stopped ak and ask,

Sk-Hmm enakku wera oru thara mudiyuma?
Ak-Yen unkoodaye padukkalam la?
Sk-Illa adhu.....
Ak-Unakku un mela nambikka illana wenam nee anda roomaye eduththoko.

Said with a teasing tone which make sk anger.Not thinking about anything she opens their bedroom and shock to see the decorations.Ak comes in and shock to see the decoration and he call his bodyguard and ask who told them to decorate and they said it was said from his mom to the maid.

Sk wents and remove the decorated bedsheet as she know that nothing will happens today and she switch on the lights and blew off the candles and keep it in a corner and change the bedsheet to a normal one.Some guards call Ak and tells tha Sk's lugguage was kept near the door and went.so he open the door and take the lugguage inside and close the door.As sk saw her lughuage she takes her night dress and went to washroom.

Akmv-Enna da nadakkudhu inga awale ellam change pannitu onnume pesama poita.

His mv was broken by door opening sound and he stand rooted in the place seeing Sk in her night dress water droplet falling from her hair.she went near dressing table and search some making ak confused.

Ak-Yenna thedra?
Sk-Adhu hair dryer illaya?
Ak-Adhu cupboard kulla irukkum,iru yeduththu tharen.
Sk-Hmm.

He open the cupboard and take the hair dryer and gives to her.

Sk-Neenga idhu ellam use panringala?
Ak-Illa.
Sk-Aprom eppidi unga kitta irukku.
Ak-Adha naan nethu dhaan wangina yeppidime unakku thewa padum la adhaan.

His sudden revelation makes sk shock soon she composed herself and dry her hair.Ak also went to fresh up and comes out and took a pillow and bedsheet to near the balcony making sk confused.

Sk-Yenga poringa?
Ak-Thoonga.
Sk-Adhu theriyum en keela thoonguringa melaye thoongunga.
Ak-Sure aah?
Sk-Yes waanga.

Sk kept a pillow line in middle making Ak chuckle.After sometime they slept.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.............