💞 Chapter 20 💞

Sivaangi also crying with him. She don't know what happened to her .she ran and hugged him tightly.there is no fear in touch.she is crying on his chest ,he also hugged her tightly pouring his sorrows.she composed herself and specfied him and lastly pecked his forehead . Ashwin closed his eyes feelings her lips on him .he felt somewhat relief.

Ak; ippo sollu sivaangi Neeyu enne vittu poiduviya .

Sk; na eppavu ungala vittu pogamate.unga kudadha irupe. Ini iruku avaluku .en Ashwin ye ala vechiruka . Avaluku show kata venama.

Sk; ipdi chinna pulla pole aluvuringa.vaanga room poitu refresh aitu vaanga sapdala.namma plan Panna vena andha veena pona parupu sadattha 😈😈.

Smv; en Ashwin aye cheat pandriya unne enne pandre paru di.ni feel panna nu na en Ashwin vittutenu .na feel Panna veppe.be ready my darling 😈.

Sivaangi didn't leave Ashwin alone .she took his hand and drag him with her towards kitchen.

A; ma eduku enne kutitu vande na room ku pore ..

S; neenga onnu poga Venda innaiki ennaku help pannunga

Smv; unne inime enne analu vidamate ashwineyy .inime needha enaku ellame .unne vittu enagayu pogamate .kudiya seekram na ennode past unaku soldre.

A;maa enne think pandre va samaikala

S; haa vaanga

Both make dinner and Ashwin was eating less ..so sivaangi thought and took his plate and feed him .Ashwin was shocked ...

A; ma enne pandre na saptu kure kudu

S; na un friend dhaane ashwineyy .enaku idu kuda Panna rights illaya .she pouts

A; ma apdila ille unaku en mele Ella rights um iruku .ni daralama enaku utalam

A; ahhhh

He opened his mouth sivaangi happily feed him .

Ashwin felt something in his stomach ..like butterflies 😂.

Sivaangi was in cloud nine.she felt his lips on her fingers while feeding .but she didn't show it .she didn't feel that she have a fear of touching.

Both had food and went to their room .Ashwin got refresh and sat on bed . sivaangi went to refresh and came out .she saw Ashwin was in deep thinking.She came and sat beside him. He saw her but didn't said anything.She widened her arms and signal him come ..he hugged her stomach and laid on her lap.She careses his hair and he slept on her lap .she also slept in that position.

Next day morning with new power and new muscle...

Ashwin opened his eyes and saw her sleeping in uncomfortable position.When he got up she also wake up with his movement .

S; ennachi ashwineyy..

A; sry ma ennela ni night la uncomfortable la tungune

S; adhella onnu ille ni ippo kk la

A; en mele kovam illaya sivaangi

S; sathyama ille ashwineyy enaku kovam verupu Ella andha moosi pona parupu mele dha 😡.

A; 😂😂😂 adhu enne ma moosi pona parupu

S; adhuva andha moonji la ooru patta paint adichitu vandala adha 😁.

A; sari va time aachi office pola

S; ashwineyy na oru plan panniruke unaku kk na exicutive panla 😈

A; enne ma plan ...

S; .......idha kk va

A; double kk.

Both got ready and went to office like they don't know each other..

Rakshan who saw this worried for his friend and Thangam .

Ashwin called sivaangi to his cabin .

S; enne ashwineyy

A; ippo enne pannanu sollu

S; onnu ille ni Ava kitte nalla cute ahh chammathu pulla mari pesanu

A; chii na avakitte la apdi pesamate

S; apdila solla kudadhu.neenga apdi panningana dha aadu thana vandhu maatu 😉

A; sari ni soldradhala na pandre.....

What's the plan of sivu?
What will happen next?
Any guesses?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.......