💞 Chapter 26 💞

Sorry for late update 🥺🥺.
Ellarum kola gaandula irukkinganu theriyum annaiku half la tbc potta naala but update thara mudiyala sorry 🙏 Okay vaanga vaanga story kulla polam 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️.

************************

In another side sivaangi was tied in chair .she slowly opened her eyes .she blinked her eyes several times and saw surrounding .it was a waste building .the room was dark and no one is there ,but she hear one voice...

Ar-Sivu....
Sk-Ar.. arj...Arjun..
Ar-Yes baby its me 😈
Sk-en ..enne ..inga kondu vandu iruke unaku enne dha venu en enne ipdi savadikira 😭😭
Ar-na innu onnume panlaye baby adhukulle savadikirenu soldre ..
Sk-please enne vittu na Ashwin kitte ponu ...please ..please,,, pleasee ...
Ar-avulo seekram unne vidamate baby unne apdiye rasichi rusichi anubavikkama vidamate
Sk-chii ni ella oru manushana. Apdi enne da Panna unaku enne ipdi torture pandre .na un friend ode wife epdi ni ipdila yosikire
Ar-en frnd wife ku munnadi ni ennode baby ..ur mine ..na unne unmayadha love panne ana ni enne madhikave ille adha unne ennode sondha Makita epdiyu en peche kepelle adha annaiki unaku drugs kuduthe but epdiyo thappichitr ..aana Innaiki adhu nadakadhu enkitte ..
Sk-en Ashwin enne thedi varuvan unne kollama vidamata ..un saavu evulo kodurama irukanumo avulo kodurama iruku.
Ar-ohh un Ashwin ...he slapped her hard .her corn of lips bleeding .

Ar-innoru vaati un vaayle irundu avan peru vanduchu tholachiduve .

Sk-na apdidha solluve ..ashwin..Ashwin..Ashwin...

She was shouting his name Arjun anger raised ..he again slapped her hard and she fell down in chair .but her eyes didn't show fear for him.

That is the love can give anybody to gain their strength and fight back.

Sivaangi was feared inside but she know her Ashwin will save her .she had a idea ..she saw his mobile on table and her glass bangle are broked .she took that piece and she tried to untie her hands .

Arjun was raging in anger .he was pacing here and there .she took the chance and she untied with lot of struggles .she took the mobile and unlocked the phone . She shared a gps Google map to Ashwin and put the phone again .she lyed in that position whimpering.

Sk-Arjun ...ahhh valikidhu Arjun tuki vidu pleasee ..na Ashwin peru sollamate ..

Ar-good ..he helped her and saw her hands are untied and saw bangles are broken ..her hands are bleeding .

Sk-valikidhu Arjun ...pleasee thanni kuden ..

Ar-enna emathalanu pakuriya sivu ..enna Muttal akalanu pakuriya

Skmv-ama unne Muttal akauradhu romba kastam paru .unaku iruku da en Ashwin kitte naaye 😏.

Sk- apdila ille Arjun .enaku unmayile valikidhu ..ahh amma ...

Here Ashwin was roaming around the city .he didn't even ate anything and didn't had water also .he was like a beast 😈

Ak; bayapadadha sivaangi ma na unne thedi vandukite iruke .

His mobile ping with msg and he saw Arjun name his blood boiled seeing his name but he composed himself and saw the msg .it had a gps .he got the answer 😎..

Ak; na vandukite iruke sivaangi maa...let's wait and watch Arjun ..un saavu en kaila dhan da ..ni thoda kudadha onna ni thottute ...I had a doubt on you but ippo na conform ehh pannite ..game starts now arjunnnnn 😈😈.

What will happen to arjun.
Will ashwin can save sivaangi in correct time.
What will happen next.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue........