💞 Chapter 22 💞

Ashwin tighten their hands and assured her.she just smiled looking at her husband and her brother.

Ak-Kashtama irukkuna eppo solla venam ma aprom sollu.unakku eppo bayam ellame unnavittu pogudho appo sollu adhu varaikkum naanga wait panra and marandhuradha naanga eppome unkooda dhaan iruppom ok va?
Sk-Sorry and thank you.
Ak-Edhukku eppo sorry and thank you?
Sk-Sorry wandhu neenga ellarum awwalo kettum solladadhukku and thank you naan solluvenu nambi time kuduthadhukku 😊.
Ak-Adha neeye wechiko.sari anda moosi pona paruppu poitale pichchakaari maari?
Rak-Aama da poitan ellarum awala parthu semma kalaichanga and semmaya sirichanga da.
Sk-Awalukku idhuwe pathala ney innoru mora eppidi yedhachu sollito senjikito awaloda kadaisi naal annaiku dhaan 😈😈.
Ak-Ok ok cool cool.sari rendu perjm poi velaya paarunga vetti pechi pesama 🤣🤣.

Rak and sk looked at each other looked ak top to toe and glared him.

Sk-Yaaru naanga vetti pechi pesunoma appo sir ewwalo nerama enna pannitu irundhinga?ooh wela parthutu irundhinga la appidi dhaane 😡😡.
Ak-Yen ma moraikkura onakku inda mogam set aagadhu mogatha maathu.
Sk-Pecha mathathinga naanga kelamburom 😏😏.

Both rak and sk went from their twisting their lips to smiling ak who was seeing the disappearing figure.he saw her like a matured girl,a funny girl and at the same time fearful girl to him.

Keeping his thoughts aside he starts to do his pending works.At lunch time ak's cabin was knocked by someone and ge said to come inside.its was sivaangi and he smiled at her and again started to work making sk sighed.

Sk-Ashwineyyy sapda vaanga enakku pasikkudhu.
Ak-Nee poi rakshan and sarath kooda sapdu ma na konjam late aagi vandhu join panren.
Sk-Yen unga welaya wechitu wandha koranji poiduma?
Ak-Illa ma innum konjam dhaan irukkh nee po naan waren.
Sk-Neenga warallana naanum poi sapda maatan 😏😏.

Ashwin sighed and close the laptop making sivaangi smile widely and he comes near her and asked her to come.she quickly held his arms and smile at him.she dragged him to the canteen making all the staffs shock because its the first time he is eating his lunch in the canteen.all the staffs gets up looking him and before he could say sivaangi said,

Sk-Ellarum en sapdama elundhitinga okkarunga awaru onnum solla maataru illa ashwineyy.
Ak-Aama aama okkarunga 😊😊.

All sits on their places and continue to eat but some of them shocked because she saying his name infront of all.all murmed to each other making ak understand what was they murmering but he did not care about anything other than his lovable and caring wife who is eating sitting opposite to him.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all dor the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

Sorry bcoz I did not reveal the past kf sk because after ak realisung his love towards to sk and after proposing scene I will take the fb part of sk. Sorry 🙏

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.......