💞 Chapter 15 💞

Sorry for late update 😳🙏.
Okay vaanga vaanga story kulla polam 🏃‍♀️.

*******************
Next morning ak usually wake up early and did his morning works and comes to room to get ready for office.Sk too wake updid her morning works and went to do the breakfast.she quickly did the breakfast and ask him to eat and go.without telling her anything he ate the breakfast and went to office as usual.Sk also ate the breakfast and spend her time by watching tv and scrolling through the phone and speak to her friend.

**********************
In office,

Ak went inside after reaching all the employees stabds up and greeted him and he just nodded to them and went to his cabin.he called his PA sarath,

Ak-Sarath collect all the details about sivaangi and give me.if you did not found anything ask her friend to meet me tomorrow.
Sa-Okay sir.........
Ak-Deiiii.
Sa-Sari vidu partner sari yedukku eppo thangachi ua pathi detail kekra.
Ak-Adhu........he narrates him all about what happen to in his house after seeing arjun.....idhan nadandhuchi but awata ketten solra maari illa adhaan.
Sa-Dari adhukku nee arjun kitta visarikka vendiya dhaane da?
Ak-Correct uh dhaaan but awan solla maatan da enna innu varaikku awannoda job enna ne solladavan sivaangi en unna parthu bayanda nu ketta sollawa poran and namma eppidi conform pamradhu awa awana parthu dhaan bayabdanu nu naan shumma guessing la sonnen.
Sa-Sari ok ennavo po but naan sonnadayum yosi maan detail collect panren.

At tgat tine rakshan entered and ask what happen and sarath and ak tells to him.after thinking rakshan said,

Rak-Dei enakku ennavo sarath sonna maari nee arjun kekkuradhu dhaan better nu thonudhu en na thangachi unnayo amma appa vayo parthu bayanda maari illa awa arjun a parthadhukku aprom dhaan appidi aana so nee arjun kittayum kelu aplidi awan solla la na nammo awa friend kitta visarikkalam.
Ak-Neesolradhum correct uh dhaan parkalam edhukku nee detail collect pannu.
Sa-Hmmm

Both went and continue their works but Ak's thought were the words of rakshan and sarath words.he break his thought and continuehis work.

After finishing his work he went to his house and refresh and both eat their dinner and sk clean all the mess in the kitchen and went to room but not seen ak si she thought he must be in study room and she continue reading the book.

Will Ak ask arjun about sivaangi?
Will Arjun tell him?

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.........