💞 Chapter 33 💞

Next day morning.........

As usual Ak wake up first and saw his wife sleeping by hugging his waist.without disturbibg her sleep he removes her hold from him and went to fresh up.while he coming from washroomhe saw his wife was already wake up abd rubbing her eyes like a little girl making him chuckle and went near her and wish her good morning and kissed ger forehead.

After doing their morning works and had their breakfast.both of them get ready to go to office and both of them went to office.

After theh went to office both of them went to cabin and saw their friends glaring them making both of them confuse.while sitting ak asked,

Ak-Yen da rebdu perum moraikkiringa?
Rak-Onakku theriyadhu?
Ak-Sonna dhaane theriyum.
Sa-Tv la news parkalaya?
Sk-Illaye enna news?

Saying so sk turn on the tv and saw the news that arjun and riya were dead by a suicide.

Rak-Eppidi rendu perum onnuku sethu iruppanga onnume puriyalaye.
Ak-Awanga rendu perayume konnadhu naan dhaan.

Rakshan and sarath were shock hearing what ak said and both of them turn towards sk and ask Is it true to which she nodded and expain what happen yesterday and why did they took a sudden leave.

Rak-Enga kitta kooda sollama eppidi da?
Ak-Illa da sudden aah oru odea wandhuchi adhaan awalayum kootitu ponen and awa riya wa close naan arjun a close pannen thats all.
Sa-Ewwalo senjitu onakku dialogue wera thu.

Both of them smile sleepishly and at that time they heard a knocking sound and ak said to come in.A girl come inside smiling at ak.

Gir-Good morning sir,I am Krithika.Sorry sir unga PA kitta kekkama ungala meet panna wandadhukku and after searching him alsoI did not see your so I came.
Ak-Good morning Miss.Krithika.Its ok you for now but hereafter if you did not see my PA you can inform rakshan or my wife sivaangi.
Kri-Ok sir sorry.
Ak-Its ok reason for your sudden meet.
Kri-Sir someone in the reception is asking to meet you and all of them said that he cannot meet him without appointment but the man is not going from their other than making problem and he slapped the girl in the reception.
Ak-Whaaaat.
Kri-Yes sir if you can come fast.

Saying so krithika went from the cabin and ak and other also follow her.As ak so the person his blood boiled and fist his hand.it none of other than arjun's father kumar.

Ak-Enna uncle inga wandhu irukinga?
Ku-Theriyada maari kekkada ashwin en pullaya enna panna edukku awana konna?
Rak-Hello Mr.Uncle news parkala unga pulla suicide panni irukkan.
Ku-Adhu poi nu nalla theriyum en naa nee nenacha motha news em marthalam nu kooda theriyum ashwin.
Ak-Aama naan dhaan konna un pullaya vittu vekka romba nalla kaariyam panni irukkan la ponnungala yemarthi kondu poi chi.
Ku-................

Kumar uncle become silent because what ak said was true about him and he also try to stop him but all gone in vein.

Ak-Inime inda pakkam prachina pannitu vandhinga kondruven get lost.

After that kumar also went from they because he has no words to speak with ak.Ak saw the girl who got slapped by him.Sk too saw her went near her.

Sk-Romba valikkuda ka?
Gir-Illa ma vidu parawalla.
Sk-Unga per enna ka?
Gir-En peru sharanya unga peru enna
Sk-Sivaangi.
Sha-Ooh aama la neenga dhaan enga sir ooda wife la marandhuten da sorry and mukiyama....

She went near sk's ear and whispered,

Sha-Neenga enga sir maari laam sidumoonji illa neenga romba sweat.
Sk-Thank you said this with a giggle.
Ak-Sivaangi naanga cabin ku poren nee pesitu wa.
Sk-Okay.

Ak went from their with rakshan and sarath.

Sk-Aprom respect laam wenam ka nee wa po nu shummave pesunga en na naan ungala vida chinna ponnu.
Sha-Chinna ponna irundalum enga boss ooda wife aache.
Sk-Irundalum parawalla.
Sha-Ok ma.
Sk-Appo naan kelamburen marakkama kannathula ice cube vechi konga veekam korayum.
Sha-Sari ma nee kelambu illana sir enna thitta poraru.
Sk-Akkaaa.

Sharanya giggle looking at her and start to do her work and sk went to ak's cabin and saw 3 of them were talking.

Sk-Enna naan illama serious discussion?
Ak-Onnum illa ma shumma dhaan.
Sk-Okay.
Rak-Aama thangam anda ponnoda peru enna?
Sk-Ungalukku yedukku anda information uh?
Rak-Shumma dhaan da sollen.
Sk-Mudiyadhu neengale kandupudinga mudinja.

She went to her cabin making rakshan pout and looks at both of his friends who were contolling their laugh.

Rak-Yen adakki kitu irukka sirichi thola.

Saying so he went from their while other 2 of them were laughjng looking at him.

What will happen next.

Author note,

I don't know wheather I can complete the story before monday but I am sure I can get a good results and continue to write the book so don't worry.pray for me to get a good results ❤❤.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote andcomment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue........