💞 Chapter 10 💞

By speaking little conversation 1 week went like a bliss fortha couple.

Morning at 6.00 clock Ak woke up and saw the saw same position of sk that he saw on that morning and everyday morning he is seeing the same position of sleeping saw ak did not care much.he wake up as daily without disturbing her sleep.he went to fresh up and did his morning workouf in the garden and again went to refresh.By that time sk wake up saw his side was empty.after ak comes out from the washroom she went and did her morning works and went down to eat.she saw ak was having his breakfast so she went to kitchen and took a plate and served the food for herself and ate silently.

After sometime both of them had their breakfast.Ak comes to the room and took his file and went to living room and said to her,

Ak-Naan kelamburen.maid akka wara waraikkum door lock panniko and maid akka thawira yaaru wandhalum door open pannada.
Sk-Appo neenga wandhalum open panna koodadha?

After saying this she smile sleepishly to which he glared her but soon he smile.

Ak-Onakku thaniya irukka mudiyum na sollu enakku prashina illa naan office la relaxation room la thoongikiren.
Sk-Huh?????
Ak-Pinna nee ippidi ketta naan enna badhil solradhu?
Sk-Illa neemga dhaane sonninga maid wanda mattum door open pannu wera yaaru wandhalum open pannadha nu?
Ak-Yemma theriyama solliten ma aala vidu naan kelamburen bye.
Sk-Ok ok naan door open pannalana neenga eppidi ulla waruvinga?
Ak-Enkitta wera oru key irukku adhala open pannikiren.
Sk-Ok byee.
Ak-Bye.

Ak went with a smile in his lip.here ak also in same state.after he went she felt bore because no one is inside the house except her.after ak went maid akka called the landline and said to her that she will not come because of the health state of her.

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the storh and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue...........