💞 Chapter 18 💞

Ak was sitting with full anger and frustration.sarath went out silently knowing his anger issue.

After sometimes someone knock the door of his cabin and he said to come in with anger voice but seeing the person his anger flew away and he calmed down little bit and faked a smile.

Ak-Inga enna panra?
Sk-Illa sarath anna sonnaru neenga romba kovama irukkanga nu adhaan parka vanden.sorry.
Ak-Yedhukku sorry?
Sk-Illa ennala dhaane eppidi kovama irukkinga naan ungalta sollama maraikkuren nu dhaane?
Ak-Adhu ellam onnu illa nee shumma thapla nenaikkama poi velaya paaru po.
Sk-Hmm sorry.

After sometimes Sivaangi came to Ashwin cabin to ask doubt from ashwin he explained her and when she turn to move she slipped and Ashwin hold her waist .that time riya came there and open the Ashwin cabin door and stood shocked and smirked at Ashwin . sivaangi shivered to his touch and Ashwin saw her shivering.

He helped her to stand and asked her sorry .Riya left the place smirking at ashwin.ashwin went to his meeting . sivaangi ran to her cabin and there comes riya comes.

Sivaangi was confused seeing her .but riya came to her and said ...she is Ashwin girlfriend.
Sivaangi was hell shocked hearing this.
Smv; ohh adhunaladha en kitte contract marriage ahh ketara .

Sivaangi stood silent she didn't say anything.riya again starts to speak..

Ri-appro Ava enna mattum dha love pandra unne ille.so thalliye iru.avan thottale nadungura .avan evulo romantic nu teriyuma .

She pouring her stupid words.suddently sk shouted...

Sk-STOP IT.

Riya jerked for a second and stood their looking at her shock and its turn to smirk.

Sk-Adhaan solliyachu la veliya poo.

Without saying anything riya went out smirking and did a dance inside without knowing her fate.

Sk stood their pool of tears and riya's words were ringing in her ears.she is hurt and thinking about her fate...

While riya going out of the sk's room smiling rakshan saw ber stood shock.he ran to ak and drag him from the meeting.

Ak-En da eppidi eluthitu wara unakku enna loosa?
Rak-Adhu ellam irukkatum anda riya wandala?
Ak-Aama wandhutu onnum pesama poita.
Rak-Podaaaangu.
Ak-Enda eppo thitra?
Rak-Awa enga pona awa thangam cabin ku poiruka and naan warada dhaan partha awa sirichite wandha enakku ennamo awa thangathuta unmaya solta nu nenaikkuren.
Ak-Enna da solra?
Rak-Aama da naan parthen.nee odane thangatha kootitu veetuku poi unmaya sollidu da.
Ak-Hmm sari.

Saying so he cancel all ghe mewtimg and went to sk's cabin and saw her crying.sk saw him and stand up wiping her tears.He tries to touch ber but she walk backwards and sjow her hamd to stop,

Sk-En enkitta sollama marachinga ungalukku girlfriend irukkunu.adha sonna naan neenga sign eduka wanda pove unga amma kitta solli niruthu iruppen la?
Ak-Awa sonna.......
Sk-Poi aana reasons solladhinga ashwin.en neenga unga lifelayum velayaditu en life layum velayaduringa.ungalukku ponnunga na awalo cheap aah nenachingala?Sollunga en pesama irukkinga?
Ak-Veetla poi pesalam va polam.
Sk-Neenga ponga naan auto pudiche wandhukuren.
Ak-Adhu illa.....
Sk-Please ponga enakku enda bayamum illa naan nalla dhaan irukken.
Ak-Okay..

Ak did not say anything he went from office and took his car and wents to home but he stop near a tree seeing will sivaangi comes.

Here sivaangi packs her bag and went from office.took an auto and went from office.Ak follows her auto but nearing their house he went speedly and went to home first.

What will happen next?
Will he tells her the truth or will she goes from his life giving space to his girlfriend?

Keep guessing.......

Chappy nalla irukka.
If you like it vote and comment to the story and thats all for the day.
Will meet you all in next chappy.

With love
Author 💜 To be continue.........