Chapter 53~ Tote bag

Not edited- Heyyy, so i had my geo test tdy n i think i did pretty well but im so scared for my ap science physics unit test tmr. PRAY FOR ME

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT N VOTE SO I CAN READ THOSE WHEN I WAKEY WAKEY, when this has around 1.4k+ comments n 1.1K+ votes ill start writing the next chapter!

anyways, new pic, new style, how do we like it?

Sebastian Morales

I slip my arm under her thighs and one under her lower back as one of her arms wraps around my neck almost as if it's an instinct, holding her up against myself before leaning down and grabbing her book bag from the seat.

We'd just landed in Spain and she fell asleep a few hours ago while she was reading. I packed her books and annotation things into the tote bag with a design of her favourite flowers covering it. Of course it was a light pink colour.

I freeze when her eyebrows furrow in her sleep, I try not to let her wake up. Abby moves in my hold for a few seconds before settling on cuddling her face into the crook of my neck.

My eyes flutter when she places the lightest kiss on the side of my neck, the corners of my lips tilting up as I turn around to walk out of the jet that had brought us here to save my cousin's ass.

Fuck, that man is always in trouble.

I shake the thought out of my head as I keep walking down the middle of the jet, the flight attendant opens the door with a small smile, which I don't bother returning as I walk out. I hate smiling, but when Abby makes me smile I feel like I'm on a sugar rush.

I have no idea what she's doing to me, although I can't help but love it.

I walk down the stairs and towards the car that awaits us, a warm gust of air rushing past us causes her to hold onto me tighter.

My grip on the tote bag tightens as I pray for nothing to happen to the books, what if I put everything in wrong? She's going to kill me if I ruin her books, murder me.

A guard opens the passenger's seat when he sees Abby in my arms, I give him a small nod as I carefully slip her onto the leather seat of the car, leaning in and grabbing the seat belt.

I fix her gorgeous blond hair so it's out of her face she rests her head against the seat, brushing a few strands from her curtain bangs away from her face before leaving a kiss on her temple.

I make sure the door doesn't make much sound when I close it, so I don't wake her up. When I look at her through the window I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have this woman with me right now.

I open the back door and put her tote bag on the seat, staring at it for a second longer. What if it flies off the seats? She'll be pissed...

Dammit Ximena, you have me wrapped around your finger. I lean forward, ducking so I can lean into the car and pull a seat belt over the fucking tote bag with all her books, highlighters and sticky notes.