CHAPTER TWENTY: Is this fate?

Jillian's Pov

I watched in great shock as Larry, Diana and Lorie ran out when they hear me screaming.

They ran to me in confusion to know what's going on.

" What? " I heard harry says in surprise when he saw the blood.

Both Diana and Lorie gasp.

" What's going on? Where's han ? " Lorie asked, her face as white as sheet.

I stand still with teary eyes staring into space with many thoughts running in my head.

What if they kill him? I asked myself.

Who took him? And why?
My manager look at me and he began to say

" Jilly let's go inside, i will call the... " But my movement make him stop.

I went inside for another car key.

I ran out towards my other car and get in. The three quickly ran towards me.

" Where are you going ? " Diana asked and i turn to them.

" You can't drive in this state Jilly " Lorie chipped in.
But i wasn't listening.

" Where exactly are you going Jilly " Larry asked with concerned look
" To Jack Mayor " i said before speeding away.

My eyes become blurry and i wipe the tears away angrily.
If anything happens to Han because of my stupidity of fighting with Zach Mike i will surely regret it.

I drove very fast and stop in front of jack mayor's house.

I alighted from the car and ran inside without bothering to ring the doorbell.

No one was in sight so i walk into the kitchen and luckily i met Maureen.
She was so surprised to see me and also confused

" You didn't mention you will visit again " She said sweetly to me , she noticed my sad face and she suddenly stop smiling.

" What's going on ? " She asked me.

I shut my eyes and breath slowly.

Calm down Jilly, nothing's going to happen to han. My inner voice told me.

" Where is jack? " I asked her.

She stare at me for some minutes before answering.

" He went out as soon as you left " i heard her say.

I bit my lips to stifled a sob.

" Can you call him , i need to speak with him " i said to Maureen in a quiet voice and she quickly nodded and walk out of the kitchen stopping all she was doing earlier.

I followed her to the living room where i saw her Calling her brother.

" Okay, Please be fast about it. I think it's very important " Maureen said to Jack on the cellphone and she hung up.

She turned to me and offer me a seat.

I sat down tiredly.

" Would you like any drink ? " She asked and i shook my head.

After fifteen minutes i heard the sound of a car, i quickly stood up to see who it is.
I smile happily, it's jack.

He seems so different today, he wore a Black tailored suit with discreet touches of gold at his cuffs. I smile, everything about Jack practically scream of wealth.

He stepped inside and waited exchanging glances between me and his sister.

" What's going on ? " He asked me faintly.