CHAPTER SIXTY SIX: Miscarriage or not?

Jillian's Pov

I was not too surprised when i over heard my mother warning Jack to leave me alone, i was excited though to hear Jack's replied.

When he left without any words , i knew he must be having a hard time to decide his next step.

I went to my house and i saw Lorie and Diana cooking, they were both very excited to see me.

" Oh my world! " Lorie exclaimed " Jillian Don is this you?" She asked jokingly and i laughed heartily in response.

Diana hugged me very tightly that I cough slightly to regain my breath.

" You are more beautiful " she complimented and i blushed when i remember Jack.

" Jack mayor paid for the surgery " I replied smiling.

I filled them in about how i was kidnapped by Larry and how i was rescued. The contract i signed with mayors creation and all. By the time i finished explaining they were both Left with a surprised expression on their face.

" Wait a second Jilly , Larry kidnap you? No wonder he hasn't been here since that day you left for Jack's company together " Lorie said with a frown. As usual her facial expression told me she is very upset with Larry while Diana is doing no better, the curve at the corner of her mouth told me she has already added Larry's name to the lists of the people she dislike.

" So what is your plan? When will you start working for Jack Mayor? " Lorie asked interestedly. She shot me a silly look and i smile shyly  " you sure make the right choice Jilly, i like Jack Mayor for you " She beamed in excitement.

" Sure, if you start working for mayors creation then i will be your stylist all the way " Diana assure me and i gave them a smile.

" Sure, you will. Jack told me i should start earnestly, i think we should get prepared then. " I told them. The food got ready at that moment and we all enjoyed it.

It was almost evening and i was getting ready to go to Jack's house to meet Maureen because she gave me a call when i received a message from an unknown contact.

It reads " your wealthy boyfriend is cheating on you , you wanna find out? Come to his office NOW " after reading this message i panicked.

Not that I didn't trust Jack but i just wasn't calm after that message, i got dress hastily, get into the car and race to mayors creation. I alighted and headed straight to Jack's office without even acknowledging the staffs greetings.

I was too occupied to listen to them.

Then i stood still at the entrance, my hands wrapped around the door knob. I heard Jack's cold voice shooing the lady away and i smile happily at it, i opened the door then to know the lady who has behave so cheap and stupid only to find sally.

Oh goodness, she even go to the extent of revealing her breasts for ... That was what makes me so upset and mad.

I walked down to my car and leaned against it , waiting for Jack to come out. I know he would not want to stay up there with Sally any longer unless she succeeded in ... I don't even want to think about that.

I didn't wait for a long time before my thoughts became a reality.

He walked out of his company, heading for his car with a frown face. Suddenly he stopped when he saw me, his face expressionless was hard for me to read.

I smile inwardly at him. He stood there, in an expensive suit staring at me without blinking and as usual when i stare too much at Jack mayor i loose control. Pushing away the warning from my inner voice i walk to Jack and cover my mouth with his.

He didn't pull away, no ,he pinned me harder to him deepening the kiss that stole away my breath.

After a long while, with the cameras that I failed to understand how they appear, Jack walk me to his car . He settled himself behind the wheel and drove away.

" Jack, my car " I said slowly and he shrugged.

" I will have someone to drive it to my house " He replied picking his cellphone to text the person who will do so.  " The crowd is getting much and we both didn't have any security so it's best this way... Should i drop you home? " He asked me and i nodded.

" Your home is my home " i replied smiling.

He gave me a brief smile before focusing on the road ahead. He finally pulled into his garage and alighted.

He waited for me to do so as well before we both walk in. Everywhere was very tidy but silent.

" Maureen must have been a housekeeper in her past life with the way she makes everything so clean after Laura's absence " Jack comment and i grinned at his words.

We both ascend the stairs and we stood at Maureen's room, Jack gave the door a knock but no one answered.

Jack face me slowly with a worried look, just then we heard a car drove in. Jack quickly descend the stairs to meet the new comers and the door open, Maureen walking in alone.

She had a smile on her face and i could tell by staring at her that she just had fun, guess han made love to her today.

" You didn't tell me you are going out, will it hurt to inform me? " Jack asked gently, he wasn't angry just worried.

I guess his temper is improving then.

Maureen sent him an apologetic look, finding interest suddenly in her fingernails.

" Han took me out to his home, he drop me off just now " She replied looking back with a frown " He should have come in by now " She said.

Jack glance at me for a moment and we both share a knowing look.

What if Han just said a goodbye to Maureen? I thought to myself. The sound of han's car zooming off is what we heard later on.

Jack dashed out to see the car zooming off.

He walk back in with a clenched jaw and goes straight into his room without saying a word.

Maureen was confused, She saw the expression on her brother face and then on mine too. She would be dumb if she didn't pick up any suspiciousness in it.

" What is going on? Why would han race off and my brother getting angry all of a sudden? " She asked slowly with her eyebrows raised up. I quickly smile, waving her words away.

" Probably he needed sometime alone, you Know how both han and Jack is " I told her chuckling dryly but that didn't work.

She shot me a glare before walking pass me to the direction of Jack's room. I held my breath then , thinking hard.

Guess Han just ran off because of the information about his mother being a murderer but would he leave behind his baby? That isn't in han's behavior... Right?

Suddenly i heard bustle from Jack's room. What is happening ? I asked myself in fear.

I raced into his room in Haste.

What? Maureen was there on the marble tiles laying on it lifelessly. My heart dropped into my stomach at the sight.

" What is going on ? " I asked Jack whose Face was white in fear.

" I don't know, She fell when i explain about the information to her " He replied.

" Wait Jack " I called his attention urgently. " I think she is having a miscarriage " i said when i saw the blood from her thighs.

" What!  " Jack exclaimed in shock but he didn't wait for any response. He raced down stairs with his sister in his arm, to his car.

" Call Han and inform him on what his cowardice has caused " Jack told me before racing off to the hospital.

I quickly enter my car which has been brought in and put a call to han.

He didn't pick and so i sent him a message which in return i receive his call.

" Jack is mad at you, i think you just make the wrong decision han. " I told him before driving off.