CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN: Ridiculous revelation

Jack's Pov

I heard as Mr Wilson drove away. I turn in time to see Maureen dashing into her room. I exhaled deeply, thanks to the mikes again i am going to have a long night.

I walk to Maureen bedroom and push open the door without knocking. She was there, on the bed. But she wasn't crying which I'm very grateful to of but i could see the fear written boldly on her face.

" Jack I don't want to marry him. He is evil. He nearly kill me once Jack... Please " She pleaded and i pull her to me but this time she gave in to tears. Her body shook slightly and i patted her on the back to keep her calm.

" I'm not sending you anywhere. I know you only try to help by exposing the mikes. You shouldn't cry " i said wiping away her tears. " Remember you are Maureen mayor "

She smile wanly at me pulling back.

" I never fear for my life until i got pregnant. I want to keep my baby safe Jack, if anything happens to me please save my ... "

" Stop" he ordered strongly " I wont allow anything bad to befell you ... Okay? " Maureen nodded slightly.

He continues " i think you should start going out, how about you go for check up at Joan's hospital tomorrow? If Jill is healthy enough she can accompany you but i will call one of my guys to keep you both in sight "

" That sounds like a good idea " she said grinning.

" Won't you eat your dinner? You look pale " i told her gently and she smiles.

" I'm fine, stay here with me Jack till i slept off... Will you do that? " She asked me reluctantly probably thinking i would declined.

I responded by smiling.

" I'm right here " i held her soft hand gently, caressing it. I have almost forgotten how much i love my sister.

She has always been someone who love living extravagantly while i , myself have been the busy, hard-working son of my father.

After many minutes i could finally hear her breathing gently indicating that she is in deep slumber.

I released her hand and walk out of her room while closing the door carefully so i wouldn't wake her up.

I walk to the living room where i saw Han , he sat on the couch staring blankly ahead.

I walk to him, he sure must be worried about Mr Wilson's decision.

" You are not sleeping? " I asked him before settling down on the couch beside him.

He didn't answer at first and i stare at her in concern. " Is everything okay? " I asked him gently.

" Jack " he called with a serious tone. " The man who just stop by, is he the Mr Wilson who you said help you rebuild your father's company? " He asked me calmly and i frown.

What is going on?
" Yes, do you know him somewhere? " I asked tilting my head to stare better at him.

He hesitate for a while before dropping the bomb.

" Yes, i have seen him multiple times with Mr Mike when i was working as a stalker "

I Frozen in great shock. I burst out laughing at his ridiculous revelation.

" That is very absurd. Try again. " I said shrugging but the look on Han face told me something i strongly don't want to believe. The fever or whatever sickness i have got disappear into the wind.

" Are you sure about ... This ? " I ask in utter disbelief. If Mr Wilson has been with Mike that means the company isn't safe.

" Yes, i can't believe it as well. Why would he be helping you and also keep getting in touch with your enemy? "

" Tell me about it then. I need to think, tomorrow we will go to mayors creation together ... Okay? " He nodded in response and i walk away into my room in deep thought.

Mr Wilson? No no, never!

" what is wrong Jack? " I heard Jill asked when i walk into the room. She sat on the bed staring at me.

" Everything about this conflict between the family. I just can't wrap my head around it " i told Jill who wore her night gown. One of my employees has arrived with clothes from my departmental store the day Jill was rescued.

" Don't stress yourself too much Jack, you know you are still healing "

I shrugged before frowning in realization.

" Where is your dad? I haven't seen him since i got back from Mr michealson. "

" He went home, he said he will be back soon "

" I understood " I sighed softly. " I can't think straight. I have this feelings that tomorrow will surely be a Long day "

Jill smile at me. " It's okay, you are Jack Mayor. I'm sure you will be fine "

I turn fully at her , taking in her great beauty. I smile inwardly congratulating myself for been a lucky guy. I have Jill as my woman.

" Come here " i said to her gently and she obey without hesitation. Still looking into her blue eyes i said " are you feeling healthy enough? I want you to accompany my sister to Joan's hospital tomorrow "

Jill face widen in fear " is she sick? "

" No, her pregnancy. "

She smile gratefully " of course i will "

I gather her into my arms. Slowly , deliberately , easing my hand up over her back. Her fingers in my blond hair. She pull back smiling at my face.

" Jack you are hurt. If you continue cuddling me I'm going to get ... "

I silence her with a kiss, lifting her as if she weigh nothing, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her lips parted inviting me in. I took the lead just like i always does.

Laying her down on the bed. I get undress , never taking my eyes off her.  I laid down next to her fixing my mouth again hers, avoiding her injured spot, i tore away my mouth from hers and pressed my lips against her soft neck. A small moan escape from her as the contact was made. I undress her gently, tossing the clothes away i felt her pressure as she strained against me trying to get me to slide into her.

" Jack... Hurry " She manage to say but i didn't responded.

I explore all her body with my tongue, untill all i could hear from her was her weak plea.

***

I couldn't sleep, Jill laying besides me with her head on my chest was sound asleep.

The thought of Mr Wilson makes me feel sad. I have trust him , respect him and love him.
I felt he is my angel when i lost everything but tonight when i heard han's words I couldn't help but feel hurt. If Han hasn't been a quiet, collected man i would have thought he was bluffing.

I Know not what tomorrow holds. I could be kicked out from my company or i could take over my company , fired Donald and expose Mr Wilson.
I pray the case will be the latter.