Beauty

💗 : Saisy
.
.
.

Early April. She's back in Japan after nearly 6 years. Her fingers graze the tree trunks, taking in the delicate God-crafted texture. Cherry blossoms bloom again after a year of waiting, creating a romantic atmosphere you'd see in movies or anime.

Beautiful. Beautiful pink leaves, beautiful dark blue of the night sky, everything so utterly beautiful, especially seeing it after so long. She thought to herself that this was the second prettiest sight in the world.

Then she turns around, and sees the first prettiest sight in the world, extending her camera towards her. "Shouldn't you take a picture, love?"

Daisy nods, taking the camera and immediately pointing it in his direction. Sean flushed. "I meant—"

"I know," she hummed, "but you're prettier."

Sean glanced away, fidgeting with the ends of his blue sweater and Daisy's heart melted.

So, so beautiful.

She took pictures, maybe more than necessary, but no pixels can capture the exact beauty Sean Everett is. Especially when he's shy, grinning so shyly but so lovingly.

When she lowered the camera, she was met with a bear hug. She gasped but hugged him back, the camera falling from her hands on the ground.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For everything."

Daisy looked up at him, shy herself, but her heart fluttered wildly.

It's been 5 years since they've gotten together, but everything still feels so... young. The butterflies, the shyness never left, and Sean's beauty never tainted.

Just like their love, young and reckless, but so real and precious. She's going to cherish this love forever.