I am The Heiress and I Hate It

Hello crazy fans and readers! Is it too late for my Valentine's present to all of you? I guess not. So here it is. A new book.  I hope you will also enjoy reading this like how you enjoyed reading The School's Prince.  But going back to Valentine's day topic, this day is such a loner day for singles like me.  We are total loners at this day.  @guessitright is going to make the cover of this.  She might be a little delayed because the app that she's using for cropping doesn't like to open.  But let's pray that it can be opened already.  So i am now going to stop my nonsense talk and type.  bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am The Heiress and I Hate It

Preview:

I'm scared.  They look scary.  And to top it off, they look really weird.  I mean, who would ever wear a suit in such place? This is an ice cream shop for crying out loud!

Their eyes keep on searching the room.  That made me a little nervous.  Finally,  the leader's head stopped on my direction.

I can't see his eyes for it is covered with his black shades.  But I think he is in his late seventies.  His hair is gray and almost white.  He started walking.

In that moment, my heart started on beating frantically.  When he stopped walking in front of me,  I held my breath.

"Are you Aleandria Monroe?"

"Y-y-yes" I stuttered.

I think whatever message he have for me, it's a bad one.  I really have this bad feeling lingering inside my stomach.

"You are-"

~

Aleandria Monroe is your average teenage girl.  Observant, clumsy, easily jumping into conclusions, Talented and simple.  When she says she's simple, she is.

                                   But what she least expected, that her, a simple girl will turn into a princess - like.  This simple clumsy girl is a heiress.

When she entered the world of brunches, liners, debut parties, sparkly shoes, classroom sized closet, branded clothes and princess - like life, what more could she ask for?

                 And living with one flirt and a bad boy? That was just, Oohlala.  Who will she choose? The flirt who she enjoy to be with? Or.......... the annoying jerk of a bad boy who keeps on breaking her fragile heart?

This is not the life that she wanted. But it's there... Find out in... I am The Heiress and I Hate It.