Chapter 15 - I don't like you

Here's the link of Lea's dress:http://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=black+dress&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=CWgYfzrK3VX3iM&tbnid=GKAvDHyjuT7zMM:&ved=0CAMQjhw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ustrendy.com%2Fstore%2Fproduct%2F74019%2Fvintage-inspired-silk-50s-style-little-black-dress&ei=b7GEUZaLAZCulQWP4YGgCA&bvm=bv.45960087,d.dGI&psig=AFQjCNFpjucsrfFESf5ZTW8NnDI4xHCnIQ&ust=1367736665572299

Guys, please vote and comment and follow. P.S sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 15

I can't believe how fast Friday rolls. This past few days, Darren has been ignoring me while Danny is the only one I talk to in the mansion. Glacier didn't even say a single word to me except those Good mornings and Good nights and Heys. And most of the time, Grandma is not there. You can say that the past two days inside the mansion is so boring. I even think that Glacier is mad at me for not telling him about Andrew. Who am I kidding? I should have told him in the first place. He is my best friend among the boys.

I am currently in our lunch table stabbing my fork with the food lying helplessly on my plate. Poor food.

I am going to have a dinner date tonight while the rest of the students in this school are enjoying the Halloween party. I am going to meet my so called boyfriend while the boy I like is busy smooching his girlfriend. I will introduce myself to Andrew while Darren will say some 'I love you' to Elisa. Boredom will kill me while Darren is having the best night of his life. I actually have a gift for him. But I don't know how will I give it. Yesterday I bought him a four leaf clover silver necklace. I don't even know why I bought that thing. But I remember the meadow he brought me to. It is filled with clovers and some flowers and grasses. Oh and, I think the gift I bought for him means that he don't need to go to the meadow to sulk. All he need to do is look at that necklace. I'm not even sure if he'll wear that thing. I mean, boys don't wear those kinds of stuff.

I wish I can go there. I thought.

"Hey Lea, are you okay?" Lizzie asked worriedly.

Without removing my gaze from my food, I nodded.

"You don't look okay. Are you sure? Do you want to go to the clinic?" Tarah asked.

Again, still not looking up from the food, I mumbled, "I'm fine."

Once inside the house, a maid quickly approached me. The date is three hours away.

"Miss Monroe, the stylist is here." she informed.

Stylist? I don't remember calling one. Maybe Grandma did.

I went upstairs to my room. And sure. A stylist in her twenties is inside my walk-in closet.

"Hello Miss Monroe. I am Lyda. Your grandmother sent me here." she said.

"Hello. Just call me Lea." I said.

And soon, Lyda started working on my face and everything.

At exactly 7:30, I am done. I am wearing a black dress that falls mid - thigh with a matching black strappy three inch heels. Then some make - up that matches my dress. Grey eye shadow. Light pink blush - on. Mascara and an eye - liner. And red lip stick. I'm wearing a set of silver jewelries. And I also have a black sparkly purse containing my necessities. My hair is curled and tied into a low side pony tail.

Once in front of the restaurant, I couldn't help but feel nervous. I am about to meet my boyfriend. Damn. I don't want to meet him. From grandma's descriptions, he seem to be a nice guy. But what if those are just fake? What if he's a jerk? Sigh. I can do this.