Chapter 19 - Darren, Me and the unexpected kidnapper

Am I not cool? Tell me I am! Of course I am! Two updates in one day! I owe you this anyway. And I'm too inspired right now. I wouldn't let it slip. Oh and also I don't like to keep the story hanging on a cliff. Who do you think is the kidnapper? Be ready for the surprise my dear readers. I'm pretty sure your jaws might drop.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Lea, Lea, Lea, wake up." a familiar voice whispered.

My eyes slowly opened. It met a ceiling of an old warehouse. I tried to move my hands to touch my head but they were tied. So it means me being kidnapped is not a dream.  It's reality. I turned my head to the person beside me and saw Darren tied next to me. His blond hair a mess and his shirt wrinkled.

 'Slut'

I looked away from him and continued on eye exploring the warehouse. I tried my best to avoid his eyes. I stared at the boxes at the corners, the dusty floor, broken ceiling, rusted metal objects, leafy windows and the poor lighted light bulb. I heard him sigh.

"Sorry.." he muttered. "This should not be happening if I just didn't let my anger get the best of me."

My head snapped at his direction. His blue eyes held so much sadness, guilt, and anger. I want to hug him tight right now but I remembered that he called me a slut for some reason. I kept quiet...

"Look Lea, I'm terribly sorry. This is all my fault." He stared deeply into my eyes.

I could have fallen for his trap once again but I hate this guy as of now. Once again... silence.... I really have no idea what I did wrong for him to do say that. But one thing's for certain, if I'm a slut, he's an asshole.

"Are you really not talking to me? I know what I said is bad... and I swear, I regreted everything I said. Even if that's only a word..." I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He's really funny. How could a guy like him manage to lighten up my mood. I mean I might look like as if I'm crazy but he really is funny. He blew evrything off by muttering the "Even if that's only a word..." sentence. I'm practically laughing my ass off. My laughter echoed the whole empty warehouse.

"Boy, you're funny. But I'm still mad at you. So no. I don't wanna talk to you." I replied.

"I don't care. Then don't talk to me." he snapped.

"Fine. If that's what you want." 

Before Darren could speak up another smart come back, a clap boomed throughout the whole place. Both our heads turned to the direction of the clapping hands. Is this the kidnapper? I asked myself. 

"Lovers quarrel I see..." Wait. I know this voice. Oh no. No, no, no. This can't be happening to me. No. Just plain no. 

"The kidnapper is...." I trailed. My voice came out as a whisper. I turned to Darren and anger filled his eyes. It's like fire burned in them.

"Andrew." Darren roared.

And so the boy we've been talking about step out of the light. Andrew who asked me to be his girlfriend  a while ago stepped into view.

"You!" I hissed. "How could you? Why are you doing this to me?!" 

He smirked evilly. "Me! Oh my Lea. I don't want to do this to you. But I have no choice. You chose to be with that ass who broke your heart. I gave you a chance a while ago. But what did you do? 'I'm sorry Andrew but I have no feelings for you. I love someone else.' " he mimicked a small high pitch voice.

My jaw dropped in shock. "So that's why you asked me a while ago. Why do you even want me to be your girlfriend?" I inquired.

He smiled wickedly. "Simple question. To get your company. But since you didn't agree, I just kidnapped you to get a ransom so I can buy your company."

And the best villain award goes to...........

*drum roll*

Andrew Parker!!!!!!!!!!!!

A round of applause please.

Best villain my ass. "You are unforgivable!"

"Yeah. Now, let me call your grandma." he fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed a a number. While waiting for grandma to answer, he pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. I'm really scared. What is this guy planning? I scooted near Darren and looked at him in the eyes. He must have noticed how scared I was.

"Everything will be fine." he promised.

Though his words soothed me a bit, there's still a bit od nervousness lingering on my body. 

"Hello Mrs. Monroe," Andrew started. "Do you still want your grand daughter alive? Yes. I kidnapped her. Along with Darren. If you still want her, I want you to give the 50 % share of Monroe corps to me. I need the papers within twenty - four hours. Don't even think of calling the cops. If you did not do that, Lea might die...."

A shiver ran up my spine. I still love my life. "Grandma!!!!!!!!!! help!" I cried.

"Shut up!" Andrew hissed. He ended the call and turned to us. "Now, I'll leave you two for a while. Try not to escape." With that, the devil left. 

"Darren, what are we going to do?" I asked. 

"I'll think of an idea..." he whispered.

It's funny how I am really mad at him a while ago and now I'm talking to him. But what matters the most as of right now is that we need to get out of here. And that's the problem. Without knowing, I fell asleep on Darren's shoulders with the worry of facing tomorrow's tragic....

_________________________________________________________________________

It's kind of short. But don't worry. A lot of actions will happen next chapter. Expect the update perhaps tomorrow or within this week. Please vote, fan, comment!