Chapter 5 - Bringing back what we had before

Chapter 5

"What are you doing in my room?!?"

He's holding my picture........

"What are you doing???"

"Uh, how am I suppose to say this...." he trailed.

Wat is he suppose to say? Just merely hours ago Glacier acted like this. But that's different. That's when he kissed me and things started to be awkward. I raised an eyebrow emphasizing that he needed to answer my question.

"Well......... I was looking at your photos in facebook. And your kinda familiar to me..... So I decided to go here to confirm my suspicion." He retorted.

Familiar? Suspicion? I don't really get him. "What do you mean?"

"Did you somehow went to a beach six years ago?"

I tried to comprehend and understand what is he saying. A beach? Six years ago? Then a memory hit me hard. "Yeah. Wait- Don't tell me..............."

"That's right. I'm the guy who helped you from those kids mocking you. I'm the one who called you dorkina." 

Six years ago.....

I was silently walking at the seashore. My mom and dad are at the villa preparing our lunch. I decided to walk a bit. You can say that I'm a loner right now. I don't have any friend with me. Well let's say, my friend Vanessa is somewhere around here. I'm supposed to meet up with her. But she's not around. I guess she's tanning or she completely forgot. A group of boys in my grade passed by. Yvan is with them. But before they completely pass, one of them grab my wrist.

"Hey, wanna join us? Seems like your alone." He have this scary perverted grin that makes me flinch.

"I'm sorry. I preferred being alone." I told them. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grasp. But my attempt failed.

"I don't think so....." he trailed eyeing me up.

We are just in sixth grade? These guys are very perverted.

"Let me go!" I struggled.

I just hope my dad will come and help me. But our villa is far from here. I was really struggling when he came. A boy around our age with blond hair came into view. I guess he's my knight and shinning armor. I was too busy checking him out that I didn't even noticed that Yvan's group are no longer there. I woke up when he waved his hand on my face.

"Uh..... thanks." was all I came up with.

"Just be careful. And try not to get distracted...... dorkina." That's when he left.

I'll just go stick with Yvan. He has a foul attitude. 

-End of flashback-

I didn't even get to ask his name. But now, he's standing in front of me. And his attitude didn't even changed.

"Oh. So your that. Thanks by the way." I told him.

"It seems like ever since we're young you are already attracted to me." Darren said. His big ego appearing. 

You know what? I might  , note the might, like Darren. But he have this really big ego. Yet, he seems to be very mysterious. I haven't yet figured out the real him. He've been covering it with his ego. But when you look deeply into him, there's this interesting glint.

"Maybe you are the one attracted to me. I might add, you are snooping around my facebook account." I said smiling like an idiot.

I'm not sure. But I kind of saw a pink thing on his cheeks.