Chapter 2: Living in a mansion with a kind flirt and an annoying arrogant player

Heya' guys! Am I not amazing? I'm updating. Oh yeah. School's prince will be updated maybe next week. I'm not yet done on writing chapter six. Do you know the movie pitch perfect? I just finished watching it. I love it! Okay, back to the story. I'm here to update! Dedicated to @TellMeWhy27 for editing some parts and for being my super mega fabulouis friend! Louis Tomlinson's name is in that word @TellMeWhy27! And @guessitright, thanks for the covers.

~Vote

~Comment

~Follow

Love 'ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

"So Glacier," I started as we walk down the hallway. "Where do you and Darren live?" I asked Glacier who was walking beside me.

"We live here."

By that moment, I stopped walking. "What!?!"

I can't believe this. I have to live with Darren?! I mean, it's okay if it's only Glacier. But Darren? Hell I can't even start a conversation with him without getting mad.

"Surprise much, Aleandria? You'll be living with me. If you want you can visit my room every night and be stalkerish and all." Darren said whilst smirking at me.

"In your fucking dreams, Darren." I replied.

"It's not a dream. If you are there, It's actually a nightmare."

He's getting into my nerves again. Why does he keep on teasing me?

"Is this your hobby? Getting me mad and all." I asked him.

He smiled. But then he smirked again. "As long as it can take." Then he walked away and went upstairs. He's effin annoying.

"Is he always this cocky?' I asked Glacier.

"Not really."

"What do you mean?"

Glacier stopped walking and faced me. "Well you see, me and Darren are both rich kids. Business matters so much to our parents. We both live in enormous mansions. Both of our parents are major stock holders at your family's company. Since grandma is alone, our parents sent us to live with her. Darren's parents always look down at him. They are blaming him for her sister's death. So he made a deal with them.................................

Darren's deal (It's in his POV)

"Dad, Mom, how many times do I need to tell you that I don't want to live in that mansion!" I exclaimed.

Why do they need to do this to me? Why can't they just love me even for once? It's not my fault that their favorite daughter died. It's not my fault that I'm fuming mad at my sister's boyfriend. It's not my fault that my sister's pregnant and she's afraid to tell our parents because they might disown her and humiliate her. But It is indeed my fault that I didn't saw a truck coming and Dianna have to die and I have to live. But still! I'm their only child left.

"Darren!" Mom shouted.

Then something clicked inside my mind.

"Fine. I'll go. But in one condition,"

"Go on." Dad said waiting for me to explain further.

"When I go and live there, stop blaming me for Dianna's death and treat me like before."

"But-" Mom said and was cut off by Dad.

"Fine."

-End of story-