Chapter 3: They are the school's 'It' boys. No wonder.....

Chapter 3

''What the fuck. This is where I'll be studying?!?" I exclaimed.

In front of me was a maroon red bricked wall with white double door. There is a pathway going to the entrance. Along the pathway were trees and benches. Student's wearing the school's uniform all greeted each other. They must have missed their friends all through summer. The uniform looks like......... well............... If you are watching House of Anubis in nickelodeon.................. the school's uniform looks like that.

"Stop drooling over the school and move." Darren said.

I rolled my eyes then moved. While we walk down the hallway, everyone are staring at us. Admiration to Darren and Glacier, while questioning looks and glares at me. I wonder what's wrong?

A group of boys and girls whom I suppose are the popular group came to us. More like Glacier and Darren. Both boys talked to them and completely forgot that I was there and I need their help for a little tour and to the office for my schedule. I was about to call their attention when somebody tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, I'm Elizabeth Tanner. Are you new around here?" a brunette girl asked. She has this amazing brown hair that almost look like pale Orange and ocean blue eyes. For a brunette like her, she should have brown eyes, but she got a pair of blue ones.

"Oh. Yeah. I just transferred. I'm Aleandria Monroe." I introduced.

"Oh. Do you want some tour or something? I'm always here to help." Elizabeth asked.

"I think so............." I trailed while eyeing the two who walked away from me with their friends. "Yeah. I need to go to the Principal's office for my schedule and locker number."

She smiled. "Follow me."

Then I did as she said. On the way, Elizabeth or Lizzie told me a lot of things about the school. She kind of toured me already. And she said, If ever I need friends, she and her other friend are always there for me. I guess I need friends. Obviously, my supposed to be friends ditched me for their real friends.

"Hey, we are attending all the same class. From first period until last." Lizzie said.

"Nice. Guess I'll just stick with you and your friend. It seems like the persons who should be with me ditched me." I said.

"Who are they anyway?" She asked curiously.

"Darren Knight and Glacier Monte."

Then Lizzie's eyes popped out of their sockets.

"Those two?!?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"They are the school's 'It boys. No wonder....."

As expected. Of course. Two handsome boys............. it is impossible if they are not popular. "I know."

Right on the cue, the first bell rang.

~Glacier's POV~

".................... Yeah." I muttered finishing my sentence.

Wow. Can't believe that Lance had a vacation like that. It would be nice if those girls who he had sex with fought. That would be something for the win. But if Lea heard this, I'm sure she'll - Wait.

"Lea!" I said remembering that grandma asked us to guide her here. I turned at the back to see if she followed us but she definitely didn't. There's no fucking sign of her.

I grab Darren's shoulder and turned him to face me. "Dude, Lea." I said.

Then he also stopped walking. And at the same time, we both run and started on looking for her.