Bonus Content Part Two: Our Happily Ever After

His frat brothers are all wearing red shirts with letters on each. The fourteen boys form the phrase "Will you marry me". He is proposing to me at their frat house's backyard.

"I'm not going to say yes." I told him.

This alarmed Darren. "I thought I was forgiven?" He stood up from the ground.

"That's not even a question. How can I answer it?" I asked him.

Marco, one of the members of Alpha Beta Zeta, walked at the end of the line. "Sorry man. I got too carried away and forgot that I'm the question mark."

We all laughed while Darren gave him the finger. "So, is it a yes or no?"

I smirked at him. "Well first of all, you did not ask the permission of my parents and my grandmother. Second, you made me mad at you. And third, you thought that I was lying when I told you that a jellybean is growing inside my womb. But, you make me so happy everyday."

"One, I asked the permission of your parents and grandma. Two, it wasn't my fault you did not let me explain. Sorry about that, by the way. And three, I was shocked. What do you expect me to do? Be happy and kiss you right away when we just fought and you delivered me such message?" He said, smirking back at me.

"Will do. Anyway, why yes I'll marry you." I said.

"Yes!" He shouted then squeezed me in a hug. He inserted the ring on my finger and kissed it. "You made me the happiest man today."

We kissed afterwards. Sparks, fireworks, tingles... They're all present. I love Darren Knight.

"Uh... Wait. You mentioned about a jellybean?" Chris, the sweets enthusiast in their frat, asked.

Darren smiled. "I'm going to be a dad too." He said.

"Congratulations!" They all shouted.

--------------

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone yelled as we celebrate.

Nine months through my pregnancy and I can give birth any minute from now. I can't believe that things are turning really great lately. The dean didn't kick me out. I expected people to hate and judge me because I'm pregnant. But to my surprise, Everyone is very supportive. Except for a group of people. Hannah Schneider and her sorority sisters. They made sure that my life is a living hell hole. But thanks to Darren and his fraternity, they always fail. It's like I have my own personal body guards.

Amidst the celebration and Danny continuously poking my stomach, I felt something wet going down my legs.

"Dre? Why are you peeing? That is very disgusting." Danny said, making a face.

That got everybody's attention. Aunt Katherine - I mean mom, (Darren and I got married last summer.) immediately dialed 911.

"What's happening here?" Darren asked entering the living room with Glacier and Marco.

"You're going to be a Dad." I said, while clutching my stomach as a contraction hit me.

My little baby girl is coming. Avery Dianne Knight.
---------------------------

*After the Epilogue*

A year later...

"Mommy, I want some ice cream! Pleaseeeeeeee..." Avery asked, tugging on my arm.

"Yes, honey. We will get you an ice cream. But first, we have to feed Axel." I told her.

My babies grew up too quickly. Avery is now six, Alex is four, and lastly, Axel is turning one tomorrow. Gosh, before I know it, they are all teenagers falling in love and asking for Darren and I's opinion.

"Okay." She said then went back to her Dad and Alec.

Today is a babies' day out. Darren and I took all of them to the park. They all seem very happy. Except for Axel who's crying his heart out. I rock him, trying to make him stop. But he won't. When I gave birth to him, the pediatrician said that he has a problem with his heart. Therefore, he shouldn't get tired and we have to pay attention to his health.

"Darren, Axel won't stop crying." I said, panic surging through me.

"Relax Lea. The doctor said that he's fine. He's still a baby so it's normal for him to cry. Did you feed him yet?" Darren asked me while carrying Alec on his back and Avery on his hips.

I blushed. Right. "Not yet."

Darren laughed. "Axel's hungry and mommy is panicky." He told the two other kids. Avery and Alec giggled.

I glared at him. "You're not funny."

I placed the bottle of milk into Axel's lips and it shut him off. He's just hungry, relax Lea.

"Who wants ice cream?!" Darren yelled.

"I do!"

"I do!"

I laughed at the three of them. I can't help but notice the resemblance of the kids to their dad. Especially Alec. That boy is going to be a total heartbreaker like his dad. Avery on the other hand, is my little clone. I can see myself in her. I love my baby girl. When I had her, my world stopped. Finishing college while babysitting her is hard. But I got over it. Lastly, Axel is a cute combination of Darren and I. Our little boy who's turning one tomorrow.

I love my family. The loneliness of those years that I spent seeking for a family were now filled in by my own. I'm sure wherever mom and dad are today, they're proud of me.

Darren, Alec, and Avery came back with ice creams.

"I thought you might like one." Darren said then he kissed me. Little hairs in his chin tickled mine.

"Hey, you not shaving makes you hotter." I told him.

He leaned into me. "What do you think about making love with me tonight when the kids are asleep?" He asked, smirking at me.

"Appealing. But make sure to use a condom. I can't handle getting pregnant again. Every time we do it I always end up pregnant." I said.

"Aren't you drinking your pills?" He asked.

"I am. But just to be double sure." I said, then winked at him.

I won't get tired of loving him.

-----------------------------------------

That ends the bonus content. Well if i feel like adding more to it, i will. But for now, that's it. Hahahaha. Darren and Lea flirting though!