6. The Look

It's after 10 pm in a dark apartment in the center of the city.

Katsuki lays in bed smoking his last cigarette.

He sighs deeply his mind wandering in the mostly dim room.

Past few days he's been busy, long practices, working on new songs, intense work outs.

He's been so busy lately he's almost forgotten even if it's just temporary about the heartache that still plagues him, that was until tonight when he was shifting through his closet and found a couple shirts his ex didn't take when Katsuki through him out.

The sight made his insides twist with anger as he tore them from their hangers and tossed them into the fireplace in his bedroom setting them a blaze with a flick of his silver lighter.

As crimson eyes watched the flames with a clenched jaw he feels more anger than pain at the male who had flipped everything on him and turned him into the distrustful, distant man he's become, and honestly he hates him for that, because maybe just maybe if he hadn't been so damn blindsided and betrayed he could move on and find someone new with out this God damn fear and destructive distrust that burns within him just like the burning in the hearth.

Suddenly without warning pretty emerald eyes and a smile that won't quit had invaded his thoughts as he stood there. He clicks his tongue because maybe if he hadn't been so fucked over on the inside he'd pursue that nerd a few floors down, the one that seems to cross his path on an almost constant daily basis lately.

As the blonde takes another deep drag from his last cigarette laying there recalling the days events and the find that had twisted him up once again he groans putting out the last of the lit cigarette in his fingers.

He sits up letting white sheets slip down and fall around his waist while he drags both hands through his hair.

Those emerald eyes come dancing through tired crimson eyes once again something has is starting to become a regular occurrence, almost too regular.

It had been about four days since the concert that the greenett had attended, one where Katsuki had found himself almost letting down his guard with the back and forth almost flirtatiousness they shared.

It was hard not to, something about Izuku was calming, light, talking to him was easy and almost familiar. His playfulness and witty come backs made him interesting and charming, it was addictive and fucking dangerous because Katsuki isn't looking for this, no not at all, but...what if it found him?

He shakes his head with a growl running frustrated hands down his face.

The blonde stands up letting his covers fall from his form grabbing his jeans from the end of the bed pulling them on.

It's late but he won't sleep and he knows it, maybe a walk and a stop at his regular hole in the wall bar for a drink will help ease an over worked mind.

Before long he's out walking cold city streets hands in his pockets leather jacket pulled over broad shoulders an orange scarf around his neck.

Deep crimson eyes are downcast as he moves along, black combat boots falling heavy under the blonde's long strides.

His mind is in a few different directions, music, up coming tour, those damn green eyes that he doesn't even realize he's reached his destination but when crimson eyes land on a silver car that's painfully familiar he stops dead in his tracks.

He expects pain to surge, but to his own surprise it's anger. He narrows his eyes because how dare that cheating fuck have the nerve to step foot into a place he knows damn well is the blondes favorite, a place that bastard wouldn't even know existed if it wasn't for the fuming blonde musician.