41. Just Kacchan

Izuku slowly begins to open emerald eyes against sleepiness. He stretches himself out fully to losen his muscles feeling slightly achy from last night's events.

He smiles sleepy with a light blush remembering everything that took place.

The greenett rolls over gently to see his sleeping boyfriend next to him. He smiles seeing how peaceful Katsuki looks since his face usually holds traces of stress because of the life he leads.

Izuku climbs from the bed slowly careful not to disturb the tired musician,heading to the bathroom. After a quick brush of his teeth and splashing his face with some cool water to wake up a bit he heads back to bed.

Emerald eyes take in the sleeping blonde again. Katsuki is on his back one arm under his pillow the other resting over his bare built stomach. The white cotton sheets of the bed are pulled up just to his waist, one leg is out from under the soft fabric showing a toned muscular thigh. His head is turned to the side slightly showing that sharp handsome jawline with his features calm and relaxed.

Katsuki is honestly the most gorgeous man Izuku has ever seen he decides as he continues to take in his boyfriend's sleeping form.

He smiles with an almost dreamy sigh at the steady rise and fall of the blondes steady slow breathing.

In a million years Izuku never thought he'd meet let alone date a guy like Katsuki, someone who's protective, loving, smart, super talented and let's not forget down right smoking hot in every way possible.

As emerald eyes trace over his boyfriend's God like body he sees several love bites, scratches and hickies from last night. He bites his lip with a smile because he's covered in the same signature marks as the musician.

Without thinking and unable to stop himself he reaches out slow traces a few of the very noticeable marks on gorgeous skin. Caught up he leans over and places slow warm kisses on the blondes neck and shoulder causing Katsuki to stir in his sleep.

A name is suddenly mumbles in the blonde's rough more voice, eyes still closed, not coherent, said as the grasp of sleep still holds him tightly.

" Izuku..."

The rough sound of his name being spoken in Katsuki's sleep is enough to make butterflies burn in the greenett's stomach.

Izuku shifts himself so that he's hovering over the musician leaning down to give soft, warm, gentle kisses over Katsuki's bare chest and stomach.

The blonde stirs more, starting to slip out of sleep. He sighs deeply feeling the warm pleasant sensation as he opens his eyes slowly. He blinks back sleep while he shifts his groggy sights down watching his boyfriend peppering his skin with gentle kisses. A slow sleepy smile forms as he closes his eyes again while he runs his fingers thru soft green curls.

" Damn, morning baby. Careful I might get use to being woken up like this and refuse to get up any other way.", he says in a raspy morning voice with a deep chuckle that draws goosebumps on fair skin.

Izuku smiles looking up.

" I'd totally be ok with that. Morning rock star."

" Hold that thought, I'll be right back.", Katsuki smiles sitting up kissing his boyfriend's forehead quick.

The greenett moves so the blonde can get out of bed, emerald eyes watch as his boyfriend walks without shame in his completely bare form to the bathroom. Not that he's complaining, Katsuki was so perfect it was ridiculous.

He can't help but grin with a blush and an amused head shake that this perfect male was his.

Katsuki re-emerges from the bathroom after a brush of his teeth with a smirk.