23. It's Been a Long Day

Katsuki walked through the door of his apartment tossing his keys on the counter and getting met by the anxious eyes of his bestfriend who he had told to stay put without a reason.

Kirishima jumps up from a leather bond chair by the window.

" Bro, what the hell happened?! I have no idea what's going on!"

The blonde shakes his head with annoyance rolling off him as he heads to his fridge grabbing a beer.

" Fucking cheating bastard is what happened"

The redhead raises both brows.

" Sora? What happened man?", he ask taking a seat at Katsuki breakfast counter.

He sees his friends jaw tense as he looks down at the beer in his hand.

" He went to Jade, Pinky saw his car and him in the window when she drove by, that's who called me. She knew he was probably there to start shit with Deku."

Kirishima's brows furrow in anger.

" What the hell man! What did he do?"

Katsuki shrugs.

" When I got there he was almost nose to nose with Izuku at the bar. I asked him why he was there. He gave some bullshit story that he was there to eat. Deku wasn't stupid, he knew who he was before I even told him. Tch, bastard standing there all smug and shit calling me love and stuff in front of Izuku."

Kirishima's face drops, feeling bad instantly.

" Oh man, that sucks, poor Mido"

Katsuki meets his friends eye suddenly a smirk growing on his face that makes the male across from him raise a brow in question.

" More like poor Sora. You should have heard the way Deku dropped kicked that bitch into place."

Kiri grins, eyes full of surprise

" Seriously?!"

Katsuki laughs, his head back as he replays the event in his mind.

" Fuck yeah seriously! I have never seen anything like it. Like his words were calm as fuck but the intention behind them hit like razors. He was so sure and matter of a fact man, like it seriously blew me away. He didn't miss a god damn beat, I'm telling you Shitty Hair, there's not a punch in this word that could have hit as hard as the things Deku said to him tonight"

" Damn! I'm sorry I missed it! That sounds amazing man!"

Katsuki chuckles moving out to the couch to sit down.

" It was amazing and hot as fuck too damn."

The blonde sits with his friend and repeats what was said word for word watching Kirishima hang onto every sentence with a wide grin and a deep laugh.

" Holy Shit! Mido man, he's something! That's fucking gold bro! I'm so sorry I missed this, Seriously, I would have paid money to see that smug look Sora always had get wiped off his face"

The blonde laughs looking out his window with a smirk then back at his friend.

" Yeah he's definitely something and trust me, that look was gone, he had no fucking idea how to respond, he was pissed and even more so when Deku wouldn't even give him the time to retaliate, he just kept shutting that bastard down over and over again. God damn, it was glorious, fuck"

The redhead watches a smile take shape on his longtime friends face, one full of actual happiness and admiration for the new man in his life that actually protected and defended thier relationship while sticking up for the blonde himself.