22. Force to be Reckoned With

Izuku stands behind the bar with a raised brow and a curious mind unsure of who this stranger is or what exactly he wants.

Something about the way he's looking at him doesn't feel right, that much he knows. That look on his face holds a smile, but it's fake and condescending and Izuku immediately feels a sensation of dislike like bitter acid on his tongue.

The greenett takes a step forward, placing his hands on the bar meeting this stangers eye not backing down from the intimidating look trying to be tossed in his direction.

" A friend? Of who exactly?"

Meanwhile across town Katsuki is in his apartment having a little down time for once playing a video with Kirishima waiting for a pretty eyed waiter to be done with his shift.

" The fuck Shitty Hair?! You're so trash tonight, that little bitch just shot you right in the face", the blonde smirks with a chuckle.

Kirishima rolls his eyes.

" Shut up bro! He came outta no where!"

The blonde laughs taking a drink from his beer.

" Exactly what trash would say"

Before his bestfriend can respond Katsuki's phone rings, he answers seeing a familiar name.

" Hey Pinky what's up?", he ask the girl his eyes still on the large TV as he continues his game.

" Bakugo! I just drove past Jade and I didn't have time to stop but ..."

He listens to his friend rambling to him a mile a minute then furrowed brows turn into wide eyes as he slams his phone down and jumps up from his black leather couch making his bestfriend look up in confusion.

" Bro!? What's going on?"

Katsuki's face is twisted into an anger filled scowl as he yanks his boots on.

" I don't know but I might need bail money so stay the fuck here", with that he's out the door pulling on his leather jacket.

Black combat boots hit the parking lot headed towards his car on a mission.

There's fury in crimson eyes and large hands that twitch and burn to make anger filled contact.

He climbs into his very fast custom built for him car making the engine roar to life, his tires screeching on the black top as he pulls out of the lot in a hurry.

There's a song blasting through his speakers that he had been playing previously, one thats hardly registering in his mind as he flies through city traffic, weaving in and out and blowing through both stop sings and lights.

The male across the bar with dark brown eyes is staring into the deep green ones across from him.

His smile grows as he takes another step now leaning against the front of the bar face to face with the greenett who doesn't exactly know why but will not flinch, blink or back down because something about this guy is irritating him greatly.

Before the male can answer a deep familiar voice laced with heavy anger rings through the mostly empty bar part of Jade.

" What the fuck are you doing here?", the blonde breathes out crimson eyes burning with animosity.

The dark haired male straightens his position a snarky smile on his features.

" Katsuki, long time no see love. And what do you mean? This is a restaurant isn't it, I'm having dinner"