51. New Beginnings

Izuku stares into the eyes he loves more every time he has the pleasure to gaze into them, his heart beating rapidly.

" What, for real?!? I.. I want to but I'm not sure how much time I can get off work. I mean maybe a week or so but I'm pretty sure my manager will give me a rough time."

Katsuki scowls at this thought.

" I hate that bastard Deku, he treats you like shit and I'm tired of it. And when I said come with me I ment for the rest of the tour."

Green eyes go wide and he can't help the large smile that appears.

" Really?! The whole tour?!"

Katsuki gives him a smile and a shrug.

" Yeah, I mean I've been thinking about it the whole time I've been out there honestly. I'm fucking miserable without you and I know it might be a lot to ask but at the risk that that bastard fires you I still want you with me. You can find another job if you want when we get home, you're too good for that place anyway and I hate those rich, greasy ass fucks that come in there and try and pick you up, makes my blood boil. It's no secret I'm protective, and yes I know you can handle yourself, shit I've seen that first hand and I'm really proud of that but at the same time I want to be the one to protect you, keep you safe. I can't do that if I'm thousands of miles away. It's something that bothers me, something I think about all the time. Might shock you to know that it actually worries me. I worry about you back here without me.", he explains with deep crimson eyes.

Izuku is teary with a pounding heart.

" You worry like that about me?"

Katsuki lifts a brow.

" Of course I do Deku. I know how anxious you get sometimes, how overwhelmed, makes my damn heart break. I want to be the one to take care of you when you feel like that."

As Izuku looks back at the strong handsome face of the musician who is often rough and ferice but can be so tender and loving when he needs to be he knows he loves him more than any other ever.

Love over takes emerald eyes as he reaches out a touches a sharp jawline.

" You make me feel so loved and safe. I always wanted that. I never thought I'd find someone who knows how to deal with my anxiety exactly right and yes, I can take care of myself physically but it's really nice to know that I don't always have to."

The blonde smiles taking the greenett's hand from his face holding it as he shifts his eyes down to the scar on it running his thumb over it gently.

" You know, I never saw myself as being able to be someone's soft place to fall. I'm so damn edgy and sharp tongued most of the time. But with you, all that's different. You pour so much feeling into me it makes me strive to do the same for you, to be what you need, what you deserve. Believe me when I tell you I've never felt that way about anyone."

The blonde chuckles suddenly.

" I mean shit listen to what I just said, that's so damn sappy.", he says smirking into teary green eyes.

Izuku smiles with brimmed tears.

" I think you're perfect just the way you are, rough edges and all. You have an intensity I'm drawn to and I think we even each other out perfectly. Everything you are is everything I love and want. Yes, absolutely yes, I will go with you for the tour. I'd be crazy not to rock star!", he grins with an emotional laugh in his tone.

A smile stretches across the blonde's face that meets his eyes, genuine happiness radiating in them.

"Fuck, you have no idea how happy that just made me. I'm so relieved that I get to leave here with you by my side."