14. A quick Stop

It's well into the afternoon when Katsuki opens tired eyes the next day after a very late practice that stole his date away from him.

He rolls over running a hand through his hair yawning as he trys to move along the groggy feeling plaguing his mind.

He looks at the time on the clock on his bedside table, red lit numbers showing that it's 2:57 pm.

The blonde groans seeing how late it is and that he's slept most of the day away.

" Shit", he mumbles reaching down for his phone which is laying somewhere beneath the pile of clothes he had stripped off in the early morning hours when he had finally stumbled through the door of his apartment cranky and exhausted.

He finally finds it tucked into the pocket of his black jeans mostly dead but with enough battery life to at least text that green eyed waiter he had promised to as soon as he woke up.

Crimson eyes finally come into focus as he looks at the screen seeing he has a text from Izuku first.

His stomach tightens slightly expecting to see an upset impatient greenett who had probably been waiting for his text all morning and afternoon for that matter.

But once again to his surprise that is not what he sees.

Deku
Morning rock star ♡ well I mean it's after 1 pm but since I'm guessing you're probably still sleeping when you get this it'll be morning for you ;) just wanted to send you a fast text since I will probably be at work already when you get up. I hope everything went OK last night, you seemed stressed:(
I'm sure you're tired soooo I went ahead and left some food at your door before I left. Ps. I didn't cook it myself, lucky you! ( Stop smirking Kacchan 🙄) lol. Have a great day ok? Text me when you can <3

Katsuki is smirking but he's also shocked as shit once again at this guy who seems more worried about him than the fact that he hadn't been awake till now to text him but he's definitely going to now.

The blonde musician gets up brushing his teeth quickly before he moves out of his bedroom into the livingroom to the front door.

He opens it seeing large white bag of take out from his favorite place.

Katsuki smiles with an amazed head shake while he takes the bag and moves to the kitchen to heat some of his favorite dishes.

He's starving, last night had been long and frustrating and he hadn't had time to eat.

He leans on the kitchen counter typing out a text.

Kacchan 🎶
Deku, fuck I'm sorry it's so late. I just woke up didn't get in till after 6 this morning. Thank you for the food... again. That was seriously amazing of you to do especially since I've been shitty at being able to spend any time with you lately. I really wanted to catch you before your shift, I'm sorry I didn't. I do have rehearsal again tonight in fact I gotta eat this and run but I mean it when I say that I'm thinking about you. You make it pretty damn close to impossible not to. Ps I can tell you didn't cook, no smoke detectors going off . ( Stop rolling your eyes at me nerd) I'll text you in a bit 🖤