13. Figuring Things Out

It's early morning when a blonde musician's phone rings.

A groggy Katsuki rolls over in bed with an irritated grunt reaching for the device on his nightstand without looking at it.

He throws his arm over tired crimson eyes so the intrusive morning light can't be seen yet as he answers.

" What?", he grumbles, his voice rough with sleep.

There's a laugh on the line then the voice of a raven haired male.

" Good morning to you too grumpy ass. Hey we got early morning practice. Mic called and he wants us to go over a few new songs that we were working on" , Sero tells the blonde.

Katsuki removes his arm from his eyes, squinting at the light a scowl on his face.

" What the fuck? We stayed late last night and the night before. Those songs aren't even fucking ready yet, I still have to finish some shit up on them.", the now annoyed blonde complains.

Sero nods taking a drink from his coffee as he heads to his car to head out.

" I know man, we're all tired, but Mic wants us ready for the tour and wants the new songs released while we're out there to hype people up to come out and see us."

Katsuki sighs as he sits up in bed. Dark black sheet falling around his waist while he runs a frustrated hand through sleep flattered spikes.

" But we were supposed to fucking have off today. I had plans god dammit. This is bullshit!", the blonde snaps.

Sero smiles starting his car.

" Plans huh? With Mido?"

Katsuki practically growls as he stands up headed for the bathroom.

" None of your business Soy Sauce", he mumbles reaching for his toothbrush.

Sero chuckles at his friend.

" Yeah well, I'm sure he'll understand man"

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

" Whatever, I'm going", the blonde grunts as he begins to brush his teeth aggressively ending the call.

After a quick shower he's finishing getting dressed with his mind wandering to a pretty eyed waiter a few floors down.

He did have plans with Izuku today, first plans since the first date they had a week ago.

They've seen each other since, on a few runs , or coffee in the morning before one or the other had to leave for the day, but this was an actual date date, one that Katsuki had finally had time to plan and ask him on.

He's been getting closer to the greenett or at least trying to, but suddenly his schedule has been taking over and that has been making it slightly harder to have the time he wants to have to get to know Izuku even more before he's drug off on a tour that is getting more and more annoying to him at the moment.

The blonde grabs his keys with an irritated sigh as he heads for his apartment door.

He's in the elevator getting ready to send a text to a greenett that he might be late tonight when the door opens and he's met with pretty emerald eyes and a smile that beats the sun any day.

" Kacchan! Hi! I was actually getting ready to come up to your place to surprise you. Look! I got breakfast! I know our date isn't till later tonight but... I guess I was anxious to see you again. " , Izuku says happily holding up a bag of take out from one of Katsuki's favorite cafés and two coffees.

The blondes heart drops with the sensation of butterflies but an ache because he's hating what he's about to do and suddenly being a rock god doesn't seem all that great.