8. Understanding

Izuku stands in his kitchen making tea for the blonde who had shockingly shown up at his door looking tired and conflicted.

The greenett moves quietly from the kitchen handing a black mug full of hot liquid to the male on the couch with a smile.

Crimson eyes meet pretty emerald. He takes the mug with a large hand and a slight smile.

" Thanks Deku, you didn't have to do this though"

The greenett smiles.

" I did, you looked like you could use something warm"

As Katsuki takes in the the male now settled on the couch next to him with soft green eyes, he can't help but think that yeah, he definitely could use something warm, warm and caring and just maybe that's what lead him to stumble a few floors down and right to that somethings door.

The blonde nods finally eyes shifting down to the cup in his hand.

" I know it's kinda late, sorry for just showing the fuck up like this"

The gives him a pretty smile even tho Katsuki isn't meeting his eye.

" There's no need to be sorry, I told you the invitation was always open. There's no certain time that you can or can't come, door is always open. Besides, ive seen all the episodes of Big Bang on tonight, so you're good", he teases seeing a smile come to the blonde who now looks over at him.

" Are you sayin I'm more important than the head nerd? Wow, I feel special"

Izuku grins.

" As you should! And.... you are"

There's a beat of silence as they lock eyes, Katsuki seeing those green eyes means what they say, his heart once again does a flip in his chest.

He clears his throat.

" Thanks. I'm uh, not even sure what the fuck I'm doing here, this isn't something I do"

" Sometimes we just need someone to listen, someone we know who might get it better than anyone else, so you said his name was Sora?"

There's a scowl on a handsome face as soon as he hears the name he now loathes.

" Yeah. We dated for a long time, he moved in with me, but that only lasted a year before I came home early from a band rehearsal one night and found him in my fucking bed with someone else."

There's a sharp ache in Izuku's chest.

" Oh Kacchan, that's... that's horrible. I can't even imagine, it was bad enough for me just seeing a picture. I'm so sorry you had to see that."

Katsuki nods his eyes ahead straing out the large window in the room.

" Yeah, it's been a god damn year and I still see it in my head. I went fucking nuts. Beat the fuck outta that guy, through him out of my apartment then spent the next two hours losing my shit at Sora before I through him the fuck out too with almost everything he owned."

Izuku nods with his brow furrowed angry at who ever this jerk was who hurt this blonde that he has grown so found of.

" As you should have! You had the right to do alot more than that! That guy needs some sense smacked into him, I don't understand who these jerks think they are, going around breaking people's hearts like that, being so selfish that they don't see that what they do will effect us for such a long time."

Katsuki stares at the small outburst next to him with a smile tugging. This guy just keeps doing shit that makes him more attractive all the damn time.