4. No Escape

A jet black Dodge Challenger with perfect orange and black leather interior pulls into its assigned parking slot in the parking garage for a large apartment complex.

Katsuki gets out grabbing his gym bag from the back seat after an intense workout at a nearby gym he belongs to.

He slips an earbud in drowning out the sounds around him as he moves to the glass doors leading to the lobby of his building.

He reaches in the pocket of the black Adidas joggers he has on pulling out his keys once he enters.

Crimson eyes glance around the large mostly empty lobby that's nicely decorated with a few sitting areas with leather sofas, large chairs and side tables as he walks tawrds the row of mailboxes on the wall.

He opens his pulling out his mail that he's sure isn't anything very interesting.

As he shuts his box and begins to move away to the elevator crimson eyes catch sight of a name on another mailbox that makes him stop in his tracks and study it further.

The tag reads Midoriya apt. 293

The blonde raises a brow feeling the unexpected feeling of his heart rate tick up.

He furrows his brow then. eyes gazing across the room out the window as his mind wanders.

Surly that can't be the greenett he had met a week or so ago, obviously that name on the box has been there and he's just now noticing because he actually knows someone with the same last name.

Yes, that has to be it because what are the chances that Izuku actually lives in his building?

He shakes his head , shaking the thought off.

He pushes the button waiting for the elevator, his head down shuffling through the pile of mail in his hand.

The doors open just as he looks up and crimson meets surprised pretty green eyes.

For a minute Katsuki thinks his heart might have seriously just stopped for a beat, the kind that happens when you're so shocked your whole body reacts.

Now he knows the name on the box was no coincidence, this was attractive waiter, friend of Pinky's, hard to forget green eyed Izuku Midoriya.

Suddenly Katsuki realizes his earbuds are still in and a pretty shaped mouth across from him is actually saying something , oh yeah and the damn elevator doors are shutting with him still standing in the lobby like a dope.

As the blonde quickly removes his earbuds Izuku puts his foot out between the elevator door to keep it from closing completely.

He steps out into the lobby with a surprised smile and a light blush.

" Oh wow, hi! I .. I wasn't expecting to see you when those doors opened" , Izuku says with a bright smile.

' Yeah, you're telling me'

Katsuki clears his throat.

" Yeah, hey again. I live in this building"

The greenett goes wide eyed.

" Really?! That's so cool, I had no idea! I just moved in like two days ago and the only reason I even found the place was because Mina and Kirishima told me about it. They never mentioned you living here!"

Katsuki internally eye rolls at his friend's not so subtle attempt to make sure this greenett keeps running into his path.

" I'm not surprised. You're in 293 huh?", Katsuki questions seeing Izuku surprised expression that he knows that.