42. Double Rescue

As soon as the couple walks through the amusement park gates Katsuki feels like he's a kid again.

Crimson eyes light up behind the dark shades of his sunglasses as he squeezes his boyfriend's hand.

" This is gonna be fucking great Deku, thanks for thinking of this. I haven't been to a place like this in years. I'm actually pretty damn excited about this!", he laughs making Izuku smile wide.

" I'm so happy that you're excited about this! You totally need a day to just do fun stuff, no workouts or rehearsals or anything just a good time with your nerdy boyfriend.", he grins at the blonde making Katsuki chuckle.

The blonde looks down at him as they walk.

" I'd rather do shit with my nerdy boyfriend most days like go on that kick ass looking roller-coaster, let's go!", he says tugging the greenett along making him laugh.

A few rides later where they laughed more than screamed the two were walking hand in hand while Izuku chatters along beside the blonde until he spots a photo booth.

" Oh my gosh! We have got to take pictures in that Kacchan!"

The blonde looks over at the booth then grins under the cover of his mask.

" Sure, let's do it.", he smirks getting tugged in to the booth before he can even answer fully.

Once inside Katsuki takes his mask and baseball cap off while they pose for several sets of silly pictures.

Some with both sticking tongues out, one with Izuku giving the blonde a kiss on the cheek, one with Katsuki's arm around the greenett's neck while he gives the finger and Izuku laughs hard. There's a few with Izuku on the blondes lap both grining. There's even one with Katsuki on the greenett's lap that makes Izuku laugh so hard he's in tears. There's a few with playful bunny ears given by both and then there's one, one final one that is Katsuki's favorite. Its a serious one where his arm is around the greenett, his large fingers holding his chin while he gives him a long genuine kiss inside the cover of a simple photo booth hidden from the prying eyes of amusement park goers who have no idea the rock star and his one and only are behind the black certain. He smiles when he looks at it, pockets it immediately so he can keep it with him.

After they exit the booth and begin to walk again Katsuki points to a row of brightly colored gaming booths.

" Come on, I owe you a stuffed animal.", he smirks as emerald eyes look up to black shades.

The greenett smirks.

" Yes you do, the biggest one."

The blonde chuckles.

" How could I forget."

Izuku grins at him.

" You can't, I wouldn't let you. Now let's see which one do I...."

Suddenly he sees it. It's a large teddy bear dressed in a black ripped tshirt and leather jacket with piercings and the name Dynamite across the back of the jacket, complete with black shades and the mouth stitched into a signature smirk. His eyes go wide as excitement takes over.

" Oh my God it's you! That bear is totally done in your likeness! That is an official Dynamite bear!", he yells with a smile so big Katsuki is sure it's blinding everyone.

The blonde follows those lit up eyes seeing the bear of himself hung on the prize wall.

He rolls his eyes with a laugh.

" That's what you want? Out of everything else here that's what you want? You realize you have the real damn thing. And I can get you one of those through merchandise."