31. Soft Moments

The sound of a buzzing alarm clock suddenly intrudes a sleeping mind.

Katsuki squints in his sleep, crimson eyes still closed as he grunts deeply from his throat in annoyance at the sound. Before he can reach over and slam it off or maybe throw the damn thing across the room. He feels the weight of a pretty-eyed waiter crawl over his chest and turn it off with a sleepy sigh.

The blonde opens his eyes slightly seeing the messy green locks of his boyfriend who is now draped over his chest mumbling.

"Stupid thing. Too loud. Sooo early. Tooo early.", he mumbles with eyes closed.

Katsuki chuckles with sleep heavy in the tone as he reaches up and wraps the greenett in a bear hug kissing messy curls.

" Morning Deku, sorry about the shitty wake up."

Izuku smiles against his chest, happily engulfed in the strong arms around him.

" Morning Kacchan. It's ok but I seriously feel like we just fell asleep.", he says with a yawn.

Katsuki glances at the clock with a smirk.

" Well that's cause we did. Like two hours ago. You wanted more of your rock star, remember? I warned you about my stamina nerd."

Izuku blushes even though he laughs softly shifting himself on top of the blonde so he can see his face.

" I did say that and I'm definitely still feeling you rock star but I'm soooo not complaining. Me limping around later is worth it.", he says with a sleepy smile and a light dust of blush.

Katsuki feels his heart flutter in his chest at the sight. Izuku really was extremely attractive to him in the simplest of ways. Like the way he looks right now with the wavy green locks of soft hair and the cherry blossom kissed blush on his freckles, Emerald eyes that are soft but yet intense not to mention a body that's so toned and perfect Katsuki made sure to worship every part of it last night... twice.

He smiles as he reaches up and runs his thumb over a soft freckled cheek.

" How you feeling baby? I wasn't too rough was I?", he asked gently surprising even himself.

Katsuki was rough in general. Rough around the edges, rough with his words and emotions. Rough even with his actions sometimes but with Izuku he was different, something inside him softened just enough to remind even him that he could be someone's soft place to fall, someone's safe place. That he wasn't so broken and damaged by heartbreak that he would remain cold and uncaring. Yes this green eyed waiter was different in so many ways and because of that he got to see and feel a side of Katsuki Bakugo that not many ever had.

The sound of the greenett speaking shakes a wandering mind.

" I feel fine. Great even, feeling you on me isn't a bad thing and I would consider you just the right amount of both rough and gentle which is perfect if you ask me. No one wants a soft touch all the time, at least I don't. That's part of why your intensity is so attractive to me.", he says with a smile that's some how one of the sexiest things the blonde has ever seen.

Katsuki raises a brow because it's like this nerd could read the far corners of his mind and somehow knew that he had often worried that he might be so damn rough around the edges that he was impossible to really love.

Its now Izuku raising both brows because he's concerned by the silence and the look on the blondes face that he can't quite read.

" Kacchan? Everything ok? Did I break you somehow?", he asked teasingly but slightly worried.

The musician snaps back to reality suddenly, wrapping his arms tighter and flipping them over making the greenett yelp in surprise with a laugh as the blonde buries his face in a fair neck.