Special Chapter

Hi, alam ko maraming may ayaw sa naging epilogue ng CC. But yun na po talaga 'yun. Sooner or later maiintindihan niyo rin ako kung bakit 😂😭

But as promised po, here's the special chapter for everyone.

Again, ayoko magsabi kung naging sila ba o hindi. Kung mamatay ba si Chance after 15-16 months o tinanggap ba ni Hope ang offer sa England dahil siga ang nanalo.

Actually, medyo ayoko talaga i-release itong SC kasi medyo nawawala yung accuracy ng epilogue pero dahil mahal ko kayo hehe. Pagtyagaan niyo na muna ang special chapter.

Epilogue is still the ending of CC po. Doon ko na feel and hoping na sana maintindihan niyo po ako 😭 Salamat sa pang-unawa at pagmamahal sa CC and hope you still enjoy this one ❤️

CHANCE

"The Golden Eye Catching Award belongs to Amor Impressionis by Mel Alpis."

The emcee announced the last award, and the audience applauded to recognize the beauty of art.

I went away from my place to hide from her and signaled the crew. A small favor from a friend enabled me to attend this event, and I am pleased that I was able to trick her without spoiling it.

A staff mumbled something to the host and smiled back to the audience.

"Oh, there's a little favor from Mel Alpis. He also sponsored our charity and donated his twenty-five million wild life photography to the art museum. What a great and noble man. Let's give him a round of applause." he said.

I blended in with the crowd, but I watched her head swivel around. She was undoubtedly looking at me, so I sat behind her, hiding from her sight.

"Hoy, Hopya. Ano ba nililinga-linga mo diyan? Ayan na, oh. Makikilala na natin si Mel Apis."

"N-Nakita ko kasi si Chance. Sigurado ako nandito siya."

"Gaga! Ano naman gagawin ni Chance dito? Hindi ka nga niya maalala, maisip pa kaya na pumunta sa exhibit."

"B-Baka nga. Guni-guni ko lang siguro."  She sighed as Francis scowled at her.

Her shoulders slumped in defeat, and I smiled bitterly, knowing Francis was right but I'm not just your wishful thinking.

And what was I doing here if I didn't recognize her? I'm not sure either, but one thing is certain. I may not be able to reclaim all of my memories, but I am sincere in what I have done and will do for her.

"Amor impressionis is a style of art inspired by hopeful lovers. Two hearts beat together, chasing the chances of becoming one, and this piece is dedicated to their future child." The host smiled and turned his attention at her.

"Bakla, nakatingin sa 'yo 'yung host."

"Abay malay. Baka nagagandahan sa akin." Ngumiti ako ng marinig na mukhang walang nagbago sa taas ng confidence niya.

"Gaga. Ambisyosa. Buntis kana, malandi ka pa."

"Kung malandi ako, ginapang na kita."

"Kasuka ka." tawanan nilang dalawa at hindi ko maiwasang pagmasdan siya.

Mukha siyang diwata ng mga unano but then, she gained weight.

Muntikan na siyang maging biik where it's too obvious with her big face, yet she's still pretty and small, like how small her palm is.

"Mal Apis is the collaborative name of the principal artist and his companion, Ms. Honey Perez, who created the amor impressionis out of their palm prints."