Chapter 3

The next day...

"Behave normally," Aleksandra tells her brother.

They are both in the center of Moscow, going to the place where Nikki is waiting for them.

"How can I do that?" Viktor scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"You are 28 years old, but you still behave like a teenager," his sister draw his attention.

"You sound like mom," the young man rolls his eyes. "You are teasing me just like her. Do you know that this week she asked me ten times when I was going to get married? I don't even have a girlfriend right now and I want to focus on my new job."

"You know how our mom is," the brunette sighs but smiles weakly. "She tells me the same thing. When she was my age, she was already pregnant with me and having you. I guess she wants to have grandchildren. You know... Like any woman her age. It's normal."

"Maybe is normal, but I swear I'm losing my mind!"

"I know that," Aleksandra chuckles.

"By the way. Mom and Dad told me you hadn't visited them in a long time."

"Oh... Well... I could go to them after this meeting..."

After a while, the two siblings arrive at the place where Nikki is waiting for them.

They see him inside and Aleksandra tells her brother to follow him. Nikki sees them and smiles.

The brunette turns her head and sees Viktor very tense.

"Breathe," she tries to calm him down. "He won't eat you."

"I know that... But God... I can't believe I'm meeting him..."

The two reach Nikki, who approaches them, discreetly greeting Aleksandra and going to her brother.

"He's Viktor. My brother," says Aleksandra pointing at the man next to her.

"Aleksandra told me a lot about you," Nikki tells Viktor and shakes his hand.

"She did?" The young man smiles nervously and looks lost at his sister.

"Yes," Nikki confirms. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Viktor says. "I've been your fan since I was a teenager. My dream has come true today!"

Aleksandra and Nikki look at each other with amused faces.

"I like your accent," Nikki says to Viktor.

"Oh, really?" Viktor raises his brown eyes. "I like yours too. God... I still can't believe I'm in front of you right now."

All three giggle and sit down at the table.

Viktor has a different accent than his sister when he speaks English. Because Aleksandra studied in the U.K., her accent changed. Viktor's accent is heavy, specific to Eastern Europeans.

And besides, the two are not very similar. He has medium brown hair and dark brown eyes. If he had seen them on the street together, he would not have guessed that they were siblings. Probably their parents look totally different and that's why they look like that too.

One thing Viktor notices sitting at the table now. It seems that Nikki and Aleksandra are secretly looking at each other and even flirting. Could he still be wrong? Is it all in his head? His sister with this famous rock star? That would be crazy! He wouldn't have imagined that in 1000 years. But from what he knows, he's engaged to that tattoo artist.